Re: Bloodhound's ability needs buff...

by OperatorWolfy

Original Post

Bloodhound's ability needs buff...

★★ Apprentice

Greetings!

So hear me out: I have noticed that every time I have used Bloodhound's ability to scan the area, it only covers a very small range. I will be next to a supply drop or in a small city or even a large building, and after scanning with the result of "No hostile detected", within seconds I get physically ambushed right in the face by an entire squad. Please increase the range of Bloodhound's scan ability.

Message 1 of 5 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This is very much needed yes. Had this happen alot too! My biggest objections tho are

1) more arial and downward scanning, cause it doesn't seem to pick up on enemies above/below you unless you stand right above or below them. I've heard an enemy for instance, scan, see no one, he jumps down and I hear it, search for him and either get melted by his teammate or by him.

2) Bloodhound's a hunter! Hunters are usually stealth based aka silent. Why would an enemy see his tactical ability! It makes no sense! If he would be a hunter in the wild and he knew an animal to be close and use that thing, half the forest would run away XD. Make that thing invisible to detect for enemies and only keep the auditive component. You can make it so that only another Bloodhound can actually see the actual location of the dome thingy.

Okay I said 2 things but this, and people are gonna feel me on this. *clears throat* Where is the auditive component of Bloodhound saying that someone is 'seen' in his tactical?!

Not everyone is gonna look one way when he's doing his thing. Most of the times ppl likely won't even be in the same party talking to the guy who has bloodhound. If he uses it and everybody looks the same way while an enemy is at another spot, you basically gave your prescence away + failed to spot what that tactical is for. I know the perfect line "Prey has been detected". That way you know that at least someone is nearby!

Message 2 of 5 (532 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes you're right on all accounts!

Message 3 of 5 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm sure it's too weak for the other legends to agree. He needs a Buff.
Message 4 of 5 (480 Views)

★ Apprentice
I Fully agree, Good job Putting it down to words so well.
Message 5 of 5 (476 Views)