Re: Bloodhound is Genuinely OP

by TheApexLegendNub

Original Post

Bloodhound is Genuinely OP

★ Guide

His Scan shouldn't be "I don't know where anyone is, now I know where everyone is" The amount of times you are trying to stealth just for a scan that can detect anyone from across a compound is just unfun and unfair to play against.

I suggest reduce the angle, i have no idea why it was buffed from 90 to 110 that is totally ridiculous. You cant increase the range and the angle at the same time, that defeats the purpose entirely. One or the other not Both.

But then to also make it so it shows your movement through walls for 1.5 seconds instead of snap shot is BEYOND a buff. That is wall hacks, something that is extremely hard to play against since they know your movements. 

reduce the scan range and angle by 20-30%, it doesn't need to be that strong. the whole idea of a hunter/tracker isn't to know exactly where an enemy is, you should have a vague idea of where they are and use it based on that. Not "Hurr durr i wonder if an enemy is around *Press button* I see someone 4 buildings over to the left."

You could even change the Scan into something else even. If an enemy is touching the floor or a wall, it spots them, if they are in the air it doesn't. adds a bit of skill into dodging a scan.

Message 1 of 10 (952 Views)

★★ Guide
@PholanxTTV Why would they nerf Bloodhound? No, they would rather just nerf Lifeline, who is already mediocre, instead of working on the one character who had an almost 100% pick rate in ALGS
Message 2 of 10 (938 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There's no counter to BH's scans.  I can't understand why people are whining so hard about LL being OP when Horizon and BH are the ones who need to be nerfed.

Message 3 of 10 (923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@PholanxTTVI play with more bloodhounds in pubs than any other legend in the game, his scans do need nerfed somewhere imo they should at least remove the motion tracking so he can see where you are but not your movements after the scan

During his ult 6 seconds is alittle too frequently, im not sure how long his normal scan time is but maybe a slight nerf from every 6 seconds down to 8 or 10 seconds would be a little more balanced

Message 4 of 10 (901 Views)

★★ Guide
@TheApexLegendNub I wouldn’t say there’s a lot of skill to his scans, but the BHs that I play in pubs all suck and aim their scans in a random direction where no one is... But yeah, a slight nerf would be ok
Message 5 of 10 (883 Views)

★ Guide

Nerf Idea to his ultimate could be he doesn't just gain 30% move speed overall.

Enemies leave behind a scent or trail for 10 seconds. If Bloodhound follows that scent towards the enemy he gains 30% move speed. If he is not in the scent he does not gain movespeed.

This could be a nerf as if makes them more predictable following the exact way the enemy has gone. but also makes it more of a Hunter ability. If you have ever played League of Legends this ability is very similar to Warwicks Passive.

Another way to Nerf him would be to make his non ultimate scan smaller. and when he does use his ultimate make it the size it is now (Or slightly smaller).

And revert it to a snapshot. dont give wallhacks every 5 seconds thats not fun to play against!

Message 6 of 10 (815 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@PholanxTTV Bloodhound wasn't very useful when his/her scan was reduced to a snapshot. If we're reverting it back to that then they may need to remove the warning players receive when they are scanned.

The could leave the scan the way it is but only allow BH to see the scan. 

Message 7 of 10 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Zamaha400Not being able to see the scan would be a terrible addition, in season 3 bloodhounds scan distance was tripled... so what about instead of the current triple distance or the original terrible scan they decreased it to double scan distance

Message 8 of 10 (793 Views)

★ Guide
@Zamaha400 but now he is beyond useful, he has a 100% pick rate in ALGS, they need to revert something to balance things out. reducing the size and making it a snapshot instead of wallhacks is what is best. Having someone know your every move every 6 seconds beyond broken
Message 9 of 10 (717 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just might start playing another game because of this. The audio in this game is bad enough but they have to go and literally give a legend wall hacks FOR THE WHOLE TEAM. I'm over it. I stopped buying packs and skins till the wall hacks get in check.

Message 10 of 10 (648 Views)