Bangelore Ultimate Suggestion

by asukojo

Original Post

Bangelore Ultimate Suggestion

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This suggestion is from GamingMerchant : https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srakh9

So there's a lot of bangalore buff talk, but I think people are thinking in the wrong direction

What people want: Ultimate rockets explode faster, which turns it into an area based damage thing like Gibby's ult

What I want: Ultimate rockets stay on the ground longer, which turns it into a powerful repositioning tool. To me, Bangalore's ultimate should be about placing the ultimate down, buying your team time to reposition, or forcing other teams to be split from each other.

But here's the kicker - the rockets explode based on proximity - if an enemy walks through the rocket field - Bam, bam, bam, bam. However, your team is free to walk through it freely.

Imagine the repositioning power this could give Bangalore, and it creates a much different experience to Gibby's ult, giving Bangalore more unique team based potential.

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: Bangelore Ultimate Suggestion

★★★★★ Expert

I think it could be good change, the things which are not clear:

1. How about if already inside the area and don't move ? never triggered or still triggered like before.

If still triggered, I don't see the difference with the old one.

2. If they're outside the area then move in, will it triggered immediately or wait until they move in further ? 

These rockets acting like a giant mess of landmine/trap then.

3. Team mate can walk through freely.

This one is pretty OP, basically if your team is getting pinch, just throw it and run straight through it....red carpet experience. 

Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

Re: Bangelore Ultimate Suggestion

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@asukojoPretty good idea.

Edit: I’m fairly certain others have also suggested something like this, but you have come up with more fine details.

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)