Re: Bangalore needs buff

by King_loko1904

Original Post

Bangalore needs buff

★★★ Novice

I have been playing Bangalore character since season one and I hate to said this but Bangalore is weak and her ultimate ability is weak too. I would love to see some  solid update on Bangalore this coming up season. Please do something about this character.  

Message 1 of 7 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Worry not my dear Bangalore main friend, from what I heard from sources, apparently next season Bangalore is getting a lot of love...

Message 2 of 7 (319 Views)

★★★ Novice
@stonksthemememan Great!! Can’t wait for this up coming season. Thanks
Message 3 of 7 (291 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Her tactical is a really great LoS blocker though? Trust me, it can really shift a lot of battles towards your favor when utilized aggressively. It can be used to mask an assault, or an escape. 

(Or if you're into doing things with style- like me- You can blanket a team in smoke, Then push them with your Rolling Thunder. Many times it causes teams to scatter and discombobulate themselves. 

It also really helps that she gets a quick movement speed bonus to aid in in her assaults. When pushing, I don't just use her speed boost to cower away or sprint straight to the enemy. I use it to gain a tactical vantage point- that my teammates may not be able to get to. Think about it. Bangalore gets her passive (speed boost) when enemies are firing at her. This means the enemies focus in on You (Or Bangalore). NOT on your teammates- mostly. This gives them opportunity to provide cover fire while Bangalore can dodge incoming fire and take cover- to heal a bit, or take a breather, then retaliate as well.

The Rolling Thunder Ultimate, can cause a lot of chaos when executed right. Although... perhaps the detonation time could be a bit quicker? Although, I do like the time it gives me to reposition while my enemies take cover.

Message 4 of 7 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@King_loko1904 I wouldn't say weak she is an overall good legend but need slightly more to be in line with the others
Message 5 of 7 (245 Views)

★★★ Novice
@StarMystro No doubt her rolling thunder does help to reposition and stuff but I still believe her ultimate is not great when attacking because the amount of time its take to drop down and Blow up. By then enemies can easily escape and the ultimate will be useless. Anyways Hopefully to see something awesome updates on Bangalore.
Message 6 of 7 (222 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SERPENT_DESCEND Correct. Hopefully something awesome updates on her!!
Message 7 of 7 (221 Views)