Re: Bangalore buff

by matubino31

Original Post

Bangalore buff

★★★ Novice

Idea for a buff to Bangs Ult. Slightly decrease the detonation time of her ult. When the bombs go off, they send out small thermite clusters that litter the area. Since this is a large area, the damage caused by the thermite clusters could be reduced for a fair balance. Most players easily avoid Bangs Ult, her smoke blinds her team and her passive while good, isn't the most useful in most situations. Something like this would help her be both aggressive and defensive depending on the situation.

Message 1 of 5 (356 Views)

@TamponxTorpedo You know what? I like the thermite part. Have a like.
Message 2 of 5 (344 Views)

★★★ Novice

Lol thanks. I just feel like a character listed as assault, she needs something that a little extra that makes her feel like she's on the assault.

Message 3 of 5 (285 Views)

★★ Novice

She needs a buff to her smoke, bloodhound  is getting a lot of love but not bangalore her smoke could slow down players like caustic smoke but with no damage to enemy players also an extra smoke granade and a buff to her passive to 4 to 5 seconds to make her actualy viable every one got digital sight nowadays 

And i am Sorry for my  bad english i not a native 

Tank you for your time

Message 4 of 5 (261 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yea, I think something needs done with her smoke. Even something small like allowing teammates to see enemies in it similar to how Caustic can see in his gas, or at the very least allow Bangalore to see in it.

Message 5 of 5 (227 Views)