Re: Bangalore Buff Ideas

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Bangalore Buff Ideas

★★ Novice

I think Bangalore is great the way she is, but i feel she has been left of being 'buffed'. Buffed as in nothing new just a tweak in things.

Passive: Maybe just a 5% increase in boost. Nothing too big

Tactical: 2 Smokes is fine, maybe instead of just a horizontal smoke add the option the have her smoke turn vertical.

Ultimate: I don't really have a problem with her ult. I know how to use it. Maybe just increase the detonation a little faster, thats all. (Charge time takes forever for an ult that can be easily avoided early game fights)

Other Ideas: Insta smoke on revives, skydive emote using a cloud of smoke( you guys probably already thought about that)

A Regular Gamer

-InApache

Message 1 of 6 (358 Views)

★★ Expert
@InApache
I was thinking they could increase the aoe of her ult with more missiles.
Or maybe, they give her a third charge on the smoke launcher again? It’d be pretty strong though.
Message 2 of 6 (320 Views)

★★ Pro

They should not touch anything that isn`t broken. The only thing that is pure garbage on her kit is her ultimate, so only that needs a rework/work.

The way it is, no way you hit anyone. Its slow as hell, and everyone can move away and the indicator is obvious when you are on safe spot.

And even if it hit, only 1 will hit you, not multiple, unlike with Gibraltar one.

She needs a similar ult to Gibraltar, and then she will be okay.

Message 3 of 6 (307 Views)

★★ Expert
@LordloshBang But, the point is that the enemies move out of the way.
That’s basically the entire point.
Message 4 of 6 (283 Views)

★★ Novice

More missles would be nice, her Ult is one of the easiest to avoid early game. End game it’s a killer. I know how to use her ult, I don’t really have a problem with it or her. I really just want a vertical smoke pattern, that’s it. An just a touch more on her speed.

Message 5 of 6 (267 Views)

★★ Expert
@InApache A vertical smoke could be interesting, although it’d be difficult to work that into the controls. I don’t think it’ll be game changing, but it’d be unique.

Not sure they’ll increase the speed though, since she’ll start approaching Octane levels of speed.
Message 6 of 6 (245 Views)