Re: Bangalore Buff Idea: Damage upon missile landing

by SethCurry

Original Post

Re: Bangalore Ability Idea: Damage upon missile landing

★★★ Apprentice
@Aegis_Kleais Its not pure reality. It's only partial reality. Kind of like how the game has gravity and how if you get shot, you get hurt. Those are both reality things. I'm only saying partial reality. In reality, a missile landing on you at that speed would kill you
Message 11 of 16 (304 Views)

★ Guide
@billybobbjoebob The problem with partial reality is "Who picks what parts of reality are included". It's a game; it's obvious it's not ARMA, so one shouldn't expect a 100% adherence to real-world phenomenon.

In reality, you can't fall from 10,000 feet and land with an oomph. There's so much that "in reality", could not be done in this game. Reality is a blueprint for a small part of the game, but shouldn't be taken too literally.

As for buffing Bang's ult, I'm for it. It's sad that a soldier has artillery that is weaker than Gibraltar's. When I'm in a Bangalore Artillery field, I don't feel the need to rush out. But when I'm in Gibby's, I book it.
Message 12 of 16 (301 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Aegis_Kleais Agreed.
Message 13 of 16 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@billybobbjoebobMaybe not a stun, but perhaps a slow or knockback like others say. Shellshock already exists after it explodes, if it also applied when basically hitting an enemy on missile landing, then that would be fantastic. I also like the idea of it kicking up smoke, but that might make it hard to shoot your actual target thats trying to escape the bombardment.

It's also the right tweak that would make her a more competitive choice too.

Message 14 of 16 (258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that's such a dumb point, of course we could land a 10,000 feet fall if we had a jetpack system strapped to our backs...

Message 15 of 16 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@billybobbjoebob Her Ultimate should be instant like Gibraltars
Message 16 of 16 (192 Views)