Re: [BUFF REQUEST] Loba

by aikohu

Original Post

[BUFF REQUEST] Loba

★★★★ Novice

Loba

Loba is extremely underused by people and it is easy to see why. She needs a rework and i have a few constructive Ideas on how. They are the following :

Passive

Her Passive should be available to everyone on the team. Everyone should be able to see High tier loot if she is on the team.

Tactical

Her tactical should be quicker to use and should still be able to fire after throwing the bracelet, Instead have her do the animation on her other hand while firing with the other.

Ultimate

Should be significantly quicker to be ready.

Message 1 of 5 (341 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I agree with everything but passive. She should gain more mobility while throwing bracelet.

Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@JashPlayz I don't have a problem with the passive change but the change to her tactical and ultimate is where I disagree first if she was able to instantly use her guns after she teleports then she can just teleport in front of someone and the spray the shi* out of them without them having a clue also it wouldn't be fair for Wraith to not get her weapons instantly too after she phase. Second the ultimate probably shouldn't be "significantly faster" If anything it should only slightly faster and accelerants should regain a little bit more of its power.
Message 3 of 5 (310 Views)

★★ Expert
@JashPlayz
Just going to be nitpicky here, this isn’t a rework, it’s just a straight buff.
Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)

★★ Guide

I think the passive should have only she because that will be not fair cause your teammates can grab better loot than you. You can always ping through walls loot you already have. Idk how you but I don't want my almost main ability to have the whole team. The tactical is super visible and loud so...   The Ultimate takes whole 4,5 seconds to set-up the boutique, so when you want to quick-loot for syringes or shields you are dead.

Message 5 of 5 (229 Views)