Re: Apex will never be balanced

by Dokuganryu699

Original Post

Apex will never be balanced

★ Guide

this game or any game with heroes and abilities will never be balanced. It looks and feels balanced because anybody with gun skill can play anyone but when you add abilities then there is a meta. For example, I just shredded a pathy from blue shield  to flesh on a rooftop in fragment. He falls off, shield swaps, and zips back up with purple. I'm playing crypto....Yes it would be a boring game if there were no abilities but it's also boring when have to pick this legend or you're going to be stepped on. If you want to counter this character then you have to pick this character. It's  *.

Message 1 of 4 (934 Views)

@Blasian311 Name one game that's perfectly balanced all the time. Games go through shifts and this is a complex game. The only thing I would like done differently is updates in what they are working on and more feed back that they understand the changes we want.
Message 2 of 4 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This game can be balanced, but they will also need to stop adding things. Right now I really feel just nerfing path, wraith and fixing hitboxes would put the game in a nice spot. Also removing a lot crap guns and items or just overall lootspawn is all thats needed. Once something new is added it changes the balance, they really need to be careful what they add and I think nothing more needs to be added. the game has tons of worthless crap already. I honestly feel loot and looting is very redundant, clumsy and cumbersome. On top of that another reason I feel is this game isnt balanced is because the devs are clearly not trying to balance the game its seems their main focus is adding enticement and marketing over whats best for gameplay and competition.

Adding something new for the sake of having something new isnt keeping the game fresh. If they keep doing this then this game has no future and longevity. there is a reason why counterstrike is still the #1 shooter.

Message 3 of 4 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The game can be balanced, it's just that more than half the player base will leave if their favourite characters are nerfed or if other characters are buffed to own their favourite set of characters. Nerfing pathfinder or Wraith is one way to do it, or buffing up other characters is the other way. And the buffing up of characters needs to be done such a way that they are equally effective as it is for Pathfinder and Wraiths and if it's not possible then they should nerf these two for real. People go on complaining that matches become boring when people throw grenades and then go on selecting these two characters again and again making everyone fight against these two constantly. Double standards much but EA should focus on making each characters attractive and useful enough down the battle field.

Message 4 of 4 (755 Views)