Apex legends running glitch

by megadrift21

Original Post

Apex legends running glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After the newest update none of my legends can  run while holding a weapon and sometimes while holstered they stop running when i’m still pushing in on the stick making my game unplayable if I can’t out run enemies 

Message 1 of 20 (6,041 Views)

Re: Apex legends running glitch

Community Manager

Hey, @megadrift21 

What you're describing doesn't sound good, especially if the ring is right behind you! Have you tried reinstalling the game yet and are you playing on PC with a controller or are you on PS4/XB1?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 20 (5,983 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im on a ps4 and i have the same running glitch.

Message 3 of 20 (5,723 Views)

Community Manager

@Jessejud12 

Strange you're experiencing this as well! Have you tried anything specific so far to fix it, like reinstalling or removing any devices plugged into the PS4's USB slot? Reset your game controls back to default?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 20 (5,668 Views)

★ Novice

I just updated my game today and immediately noticed that when I Initiate running I'll stop running and start walk. While I'm running and try to slide I'll just crouch. I have talked to several people in game and they are all experiencing the same things. For players like me it is not feasible to uninstall and reinstall on the off chance it might fix a glitch. Also this nonstop bombardment of bugs is making the game not fun to play and it feels as though nothing is being done about it. Are we going to have to wait a month for the devs to fix this one because if so I won't be playing... btw I absolutely love the game and would hate to have to stop playing because the devs aren't caring enough about the code they put out.

Message 5 of 20 (5,349 Views)

★ Novice
@2020hammersplz Wow I just realized that this an old post and not about this new updated version of the game my bad.
Message 6 of 20 (5,345 Views)

★ Novice

You are not alone!  I have this exact problem since i downloaded the Grand Soiree event patch! I am curently reinstalling the game just in case. i'll let you know if it worked out for me.

Message 7 of 20 (5,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GiveHerTheDuval I have the same issue, I was playing perfectly fine last night and then I updated the game and I’m having a lot of running issues
Message 8 of 20 (5,271 Views)

★★★ Pro
@2020hammersplz Is that why i been crouching instead of sliding? I thought my movement got rusty. I hope this gets fixed
Message 9 of 20 (5,229 Views)

★ Novice
@Leo_the_Lion25 Most definitely something is up, I have come to the conclusion that it is most likely I server issue or a server connection issue. There is a reddit support page open currently on all of the issues people are experiencing with the new patch. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it here but I will anyway. https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/eoovl7/grand_soiree_patch_support_megathread/
Message 10 of 20 (5,216 Views)