Re: Apex Legends Legacy Nerfs/Buffs

by zombieshoota5000

Original Post

Apex Legends Legacy Nerfs/Buffs

★★★★ Guide

So far the season has been amazing and love Valkyrie but a few things I think still needs to change. Starting with lifeline I think it was a good idea to remove her revive shield but not a good idea to just leave them out in the open. Someone has said to make it so that while being revived you can use your knockdown shield to protect yourself which I think would be a good idea or maybe bring her revive shield but the revive takes longer and maybe the shield is a bit smaller but I don't know at least use knockdown shield while reviving. Another thing is pathfinder which still needs a new passive like being able to use the survey becon to see the next two rings or just be able to use it twice or even be able to destroy any zip line including the ones already on the map. So his ultimate zip lines and enemy pathfinder zip lines will be destroyed forever and zip lines in the game will be destroyed for like 30 seconds or so and then come back afterwards. Another legend is wraith and it was nice to have low profile removed because I think now people can actually hit their shots but wraith hitbox still doesn't feel right and I think it should have it’s 5-10% removed back. Another legend is Caustic, I've seen plenty of people just ignore his gas. It should be at least 7 damage per tick actually doing damage to enemies. Another legend is Octane and the health taken away increased when using stim was a good idea but too much health. I think it should be 15 or 16 health taken away instead since you can now have a constant stim so much health is taken away. I also think he needs a nerf with his jump pad. The sliding is ment to go far range which I think it should really focus in that so when sliding make it not let you go so high and go farther so I guess also a buff. Another legend is horizon which was good to reduce the speed you could go from side to side but I think the speed to go up is too slow. I think it was reduced by 30% and I think it should at least get it’s 20% back and allow to sit ontop for 3 seconds instead of 2. Another legend is Wattson which I think should just have more health for her fences and that's really it. Another legend is Revenant which I think needs a nerf so that legends abilities are only non-available or whatever for 15 seconds instead of 20 because if you're hit twice that's 40 seconds deactivated and if that's enough to get another one to shoot that's a whole minute which seems like too long. I also think Revenants passive needs to be buffed with his climbing. It seems too short like nothing much has really changed in climbing compared to another legend so just allow revenant to actually climb higher. Another legend is loba which I think should just have her jump drive go through the air a bit faster and the speed when turning while holding the jump drive seems a bit too fast.

Message 1 of 7 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
  • At first she was ok
    Now shes in bottom condition.
    Caustic is dead, Wattson is dead.

I have some ideas to make her perfect 4 everyone

So she wont camp
    Reduce the Node health to 25.

Passive: 1.0 shield recharge

Fences:
    - Thicker fences so it will be harder to see through
    -10 sec fence node.
    -Toggle on/off visibility.

Ultimate Pylon:
    -She can place her shield passive in her pylon and the Pylon radius doubles
  • Instead of camping, she'll set up alot more.
Message 2 of 7 (342 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@XLnarrator Well camping is kinda the whole reason with defense/trapper legends. It's literally in the name defense where they defend an area and so on. Plus ever since her passive that gave her shields over time I think that made her more aggressive allowing her to move freely without having to go to her pylon to shield up but really camping is one of the main things for defense legends.
Message 3 of 7 (301 Views)

★★★ Guide
@zombieshoota5000
You know you can be defense without camping right, its called tank.
No one sets up her fences
If they do, no one wants to see someone camp.

Maybe if she set up fences, fences and more fences she'll be a tank defense but if stays in one spot her power continues to grow.

Truth is, her slow shield recharge dont do crap.
You can be defensive without camping.
Almost everything you said was wrong.
Message 4 of 7 (289 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@XLnarrator What I said is literally true like only Gibralter can actually play a tank which can defend while on the move and setting up fences takes time and her pylon doesn't move anywhere so you literally would have to go back and forth just to place all those fences.
Message 5 of 7 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@zombieshoota5000
Then the Pathfinder ideas:
Pathfinder head camera 6x-8x binoculars and Pathfinder head camera 4×-6x scope can mark scan mark his enemies for 3 secs

Message 6 of 7 (271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@XLnarratorI forgot about that. There was a topic going around where he could look closely from afar like binoculars. That would be nice. Definitely better than what he has now.

Message 7 of 7 (241 Views)