Another pathfinder instance where he takes no damage, bullets go right through

by Throhjen

Original Post

Re: NEW pathfinder Shot register??

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Pathfinder hit box almost same like wraith. There is time i shoot that legend with full mag r301, not a single damage has registered properly until i become so rage and swear at respawn. Thought its was server issue, find out that it was hitbox problem that most of users are facing it.https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Feedback/YOUR-TRASH-SERVER-HAVE-HIT-REGISTER-ISSUE/m-p/7792876#M15...

So next time aim that cute CHAPPIE to his chest, dont EVER aim at head and arms.

Message 21 of 44 (783 Views)

Re: NEW pathfinder Shot register??

Community Manager

I moved some of your posts over into this one. As mentioned earlier in the post, the team is aware of some hit registration issues affecting all characters.

"(Note: separately, we are actively investigating and working on fixing unrelated hit registration issues sometimes affecting all characters)."

We know it can result in some frustrating outcomes, especially when it's tight and down to the last few squads. The team is looking to address it as soon as possible, thanks for hanging in there with us.

Patch 1.1.1. Notes

Blueberry.png
Message 22 of 44 (775 Views)

Re: Another pathfinder instance where he takes no damage, bullets go right throu

I 1v1 a pathfinder for endgame with level 3 shield and he had level 1. He went to revive his teammate, I got the drop with a spitfire and mastiff and STILL LOST
Message 23 of 44 (738 Views)

Re: Another pathfinder instance where he takes no damage, bullets go right throu

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Hehe once I shot a Pathfinder with the Peacekeeper on really close range right in the middle of the body. As you know, The pellet pattern looks like this (but tighter):

I did kill him because he was low, but the funny thing was that the hit detector that appears when you land a shotgun shot looked like this:

, meaning that all the middle bullets, that logically are guaranteed to hit if you hit if the outer ones, were all nullified due to the hitbox bug =)

Message 24 of 44 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've been using Pathfinder lately and he is definitely not unbeatable anymore. I take just as much damage with him, as with any other legend. But a few weeks ago, I landed near some buildings, found a 2020 and started firing on a pathfinder. I shot him more than 20 times. Direct hits. Followed him into a building, he couldn't escape. Eventually he took off as I couldn't waste any more time on an immortal. I think that has been fixed. 

Message 25 of 44 (690 Views)

Pathfinder new hit box is broken

★★★ Apprentice

Me and my team mate came up behind a squad, start shooting a pathfinder. Both shoot a whole clip, he retreats, the pathfinder grapples up not scared whatsoever, I shoot another clip of 301 into him, still alive, pull out the flatline and finally down him. 

CAN YOU FIX THIS HITBOX ALREADY? I had 6 kills, 1200+ damage and NO ONE was that hard to kill except for this dumb legend. Take him out of the game until his hitbox is fixed

Message 26 of 44 (680 Views)

How about disable broken things in the game.

★★ Novice

Why don't you guys just disable broken crap in this game like pathfinder instead of just letting the problems go till you get around to fixing them.

Message 27 of 44 (659 Views)

Pathfinder's broken hitbox

★★ Pro

is one of the main  reasons many people are quitting the game.  Has this even been acknowledged?

Message 28 of 44 (702 Views)

Re: Pathfinder's broken hitbox

Community Manager

The team touched up on hit registration issues last week in the latest update from Respawn. It's being looked into. Thumbs up

Check it out here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Game-Updates/An-Update-on-Apex-Legends-from-Respawn-04-25-19/m-p/7825...

Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 44 (672 Views)

Re: Pathfinder's broken hitbox

★★★ Apprentice

Why dont you disable pathfinder until you fix the hitbox? It makes it unfair to everyone that has to play against him

Message 30 of 44 (658 Views)