Another pathfinder instance where he takes no damage, bullets go right through

by Throhjen

Original Post

Another pathfinder instance where he takes no damage, bullets go right through

★★ Guide

This is starting to get ridiculous, his hitbox is nowhere near what it displays, please for the sake of everyone enjoying this game, or at least trying to, FIX IT.

https://youtu.be/p755Dfdu354

Message 10 of 44 (2,682 Views)

Pathfinder Hitbox

★★★★ Apprentice

Did they screwed up pathfinders hitbox or what?? cant hit him withou getting really close to him..

Message 1 of 44 (2,475 Views)

Re: Pathfinder Hitbox

★ Novice

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/b2zorz/season_1_wild_frontier_patch_notes/

LEGEND BALANCE & HITBOX ADJUSTMENTS

• Adjusted hitboxes for Gibraltar, Caustic, and Pathfinder to better align with their shapes.

Message 2 of 44 (2,466 Views)

Re: Pathfinder Hitbox

★★★★ Apprentice
I mean he has no shape now..
Message 3 of 44 (2,456 Views)

FIX PATHFINDER

★★ Novice

Just fix hes HITBOX 

Message 4 of 44 (2,453 Views)

Re: FIX PATHFINDER

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I hope they will... so [Edit - Admin.] frustrating when you stand right behind him when hes looting and you shoot him with the eve-8 3 times and get 3times the 7........

Message 5 of 44 (2,424 Views)

Pathfinder HITBOX - FIX IT!

★ Guide

fix that pathfinder hit box, for real now where the hell is his hitbox now? u cant hit that guy anymore....

Message 6 of 44 (2,488 Views)

Re: FIX PATHFINDER

★★ Novice

Just no comm my man.

Same as audio bugg wihtout footsteps when dropping hot drops with more then 3 squads and just some bullets dont reg because of laggy servers...they rly need to fix it ASAP and as i can see they are doing nothing??

Message 7 of 44 (2,411 Views)

Re: Pathfinder HITBOX - FIX IT!

★★★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx wrote:

where the hell is his hitbox now? 

His torso. His limbs don't have hitboxes at the moment 

Message 8 of 44 (2,480 Views)

Re: Pathfinder HITBOX - FIX IT!

★★ Novice

thats where i actually aim and his head but when he is jumping or turning its like the shots dont registrate...  now every team does have a pathfinder 95% i do die to a pathfinder since the patch... or i die because the fight with him did take to much time... when i made that post i died to a pathfinder, 1 of 3 shots from my wingman did hit him i saw the shots going in to him but just one did dmg to him...

Message 9 of 44 (2,472 Views)