Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Pathfinder HITBOX - FIX IT!

by Anlbrd

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@MekaDeth555 That is flat out untrue, lol. You can hit his limbs.
Message 41 of 44 (224 Views)

★★★★ Guide

All you guys having trouble with this should go to the Training and when it gets to the part where pathfinder appears - equip 2 x R301s and go and shoot him and see where you don't get hitmarkers.  It helps a lot to know the truth about where you can and can't register hits.

Message 42 of 44 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

1.st that post is from april
2.nd I will tell  u when I feel like getting a advices from a guy who doesn't even have 1k kills at the game Standard smile
3.rd even the forum mods say he is broken, still there are some bots like u who wanna tell us how it isn't true so u just maybe have some brain issues or u are a even worst then a bot :P (or just pathfinder main)

Message 43 of 44 (198 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsxBrain issues resulting in being unable to read? That applies to one of us. I've added a graphic showing exactly how the hitbox is broken in the other thread :S and you were talking utter garbage as he has never had a problem where you couldn't hit his limbs.. Well... maybe YOU couldn't hit his limbs.

Less than 1k kills. "edit au" - look me up if we're going by stats, sweetheart Wink.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Message 44 of 44 (186 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help