Re: Another pathfinder instance where he takes no damage, bullets go right throu

by Babbediboopi

Original Post

Re: Another pathfinder instance where he takes no damage, bullets go right throu

Community Manager

The team is on top of that. Thumbs up

LEGEND HITBOXES

Thank you to everyone that's been catching and reporting this. After investigating on our end, we were able to confirm that there is an issue regarding hitboxes around Legend arms and upper bodies. This was why you would see a shot appear to connect but not always register damage. We have made some small improvements server side but are still investigating other examples players are sharing and doing tests to repro and address. Please continue to report and share clips if you can.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 44 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

The team is on top of that. Thumbs up

LEGEND HITBOXES

Thank you to everyone that's been catching and reporting this. After investigating on our end, we were able to confirm that there is an issue regarding hitboxes around Legend arms and upper bodies. This was why you would see a shot appear to connect but not always register damage. We have made some small improvements server side but are still investigating other examples players are sharing and doing tests to repro and address. Please continue to report and share clips if you can.

(Source)

First you guys make it too big, now you've made it too small. Is it really that hard to get it right?

Message 12 of 44 (1,493 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Pathfinder is still an issue. Bullets seem to hit him and register no damage consistently.

Message 13 of 44 (1,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@JustDF1 

Im not saying your wrong.

But in my experience this is false.

I just can't hit the pathfinder.

My bullits just don't hit him even tho im 100% sure it should have been a hit.

Its not like im hitting him ( hearing the sound and see the animation ) and then see no damage number.

this is called a No reg.

I have this problem somtimes vs all legends not just pathfiner.

But i don't have No regs verry often so its not a big issue for me.

And in general i would like to say.

It is getting time now that this issue gets fixed.

The pathfinder box to was stupidly insane when apex released.

But that people just din't play pathfinder so it was not THAT big a issue.

Now its the opposite.

I get killed by so many pathfinders because 50% of my bullets just don't hit him when they should.

Now its a 10x bigger problem then it was before because everybody wants abuse this right now.

I don't understand why the pathfinder hitbox wasn't put back the way it was before.

When playing pathfinder with a insane hitbox was a choice you could avoid playing him.

Playing against pathfinders with this hitbox that makes him godmode is not a choice i can make.

Now i have to deal with it and NOW its a problem..

And it has been a problem for 3-4? weeks now?

Message 14 of 44 (1,457 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Yes Pathfinders hitbox is insanely broken from certain angles. its a fact. The question is why RESPAWN DOESNT TEMPORARILY DISABLE HIM LIKE ANY OTHER SERIOUS GAME COMPANY WOULD AND THEN FIX HIM ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 44 (1,412 Views)

★★★ Pro
I just emptied a entire Spitfire clip into a almost stationary Pathfinder and barely touched him, this is a extremely unfair advantage in such a competitive game and needs to be fixed asap
Message 16 of 44 (1,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

solution, aim for the smiley... sad thing to say i know, it does trigger me all the time when i see a pathfinder but now i aint having problems with them actually they go easy down when u know where to aim...

most annoying thing at the moment, every team does have a pathfinder looks like people like to play some s- thats broken... but nvm when i see a pathfinder its a he must die mission for me xD nvm if i die i will kill that guy, thats how much i do hate them at the moment :P

Message 17 of 44 (1,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

but guess what bro, i got killd the last 8 games by a jumping pathfinder xD
so mad at the moment i hope they will fix them soon.... literally done for today, one game 18 kills and i got killd by a pathfinder next one 14 got killd by a pathfinder sooo yeah tell me when they did fix them...

Message 18 of 44 (1,360 Views)

Pathfinder hitbox broken...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? error-lib
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. anywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. shooting a pathfinder
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? happens every game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? damage isn't given to the pathfinder when you hit him
What should be happening instead? damage should be given to the pathfinder
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? shoot a pathfinder

ded

Message 19 of 44 (1,293 Views)

NEW pathfinder Shot register??

★ Guide

I Just want to know how many pp out there had this issue , Since it hard to hit, and when it hit it not regis .....

Message 20 of 44 (1,254 Views)