Another Loba Post

by LifeisFreshh

Original Post

Another Loba Post

★★ Novice

Look, I know Loba has the potential to be broken if buffed too much. Trust me, I get it. But with that being said, she is only good for 2 things right now. Looting for ammo and shields with her team, or stealing things from other players (friend or foe). I don’t think her black market should be touched, personally I think it’s very fair for the time being. But, as a Loba main who knows apex is fun for the intense battle scenarios and outmaneuvering your opponents, it blows my mind that Loba gets destroyed against other legends with players who even somewhat know what they’re doing. Sure she can teleport far away, but at what cost? She deserves to be quicker. She deserves to be able to take high ground from a team who is over pushing. Horizon can literally put a full team on top of a mountain while being able to strafe very quickly and laser people while they’re going up. Loba can’t even jog. JOG. 5 times out of 10 I get a bug that cancels my throw, so even when I do time it well I still get screwed over. The last thing I want to touch up on; shouldn’t we be able to fake our throw? How sick would it be if you’re being chased, and you break line of sight and throw your bracelet right over their head. Obviously they turn around to chase you again, but you cancel it mid air, and this dude has to turn around and fight you again, now that fight has been reset and given the Loba a chance to survive or win the fight. Give it a certain sound when it’s cancelled, makes it fair for the chaser, and gives Loba another move in her aresenal. Loba has great abilities and altogether is a good asset to any team IMO, but all her abilities are very linear and easy to counter because she can only use it in so many ways right now. Give Loba more utility in the apex games, and allow her to be a true apex legend. Until then, I’ll just keep hoarding all the ammo...

P.S you broke my heart when you said titanfall 3 isn’t being worked on Frown(((((((( 

Message 1 of 12 (600 Views)

Re: Another Loba Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@LifeisFreshhPersonally I just want loba’s tactical to be fixed, I rarely ever get 2k damage games and I did 2 of them on loba today... so shes fine imo

by fixing loba’s tactical I want 2 things to happen, #1 is to fix the bug where you throw it and it just gets sent back to you because it doesn’t like where you threw it and #2 for the animations to be removed or replaced with quicker ones

Message 2 of 12 (570 Views)

★★ Novice
@TheApexLegendNub I get that, and I definitely still put out a lot of damage on Loba. Gunplay and firefights are something anyone can be good at with practice, I just think she needs more versatility with her tactical. Her abilities are great and shouldn’t be changed, just sped up. Also, she should be able to at least run while she’s throwing her bracelet. If they don’t allow her to shoot during it then so be it, I can live with that, but she shouldn’t be a sitting duck if you throw your tactical in a bad spot. But Loba is a good character, I just think she deserves more when you compare her to other champions.
Message 3 of 12 (560 Views)

★★ Expert
@LifeisFreshh I would like to be able to gain more height with her tactical
Message 4 of 12 (558 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 5 of 12 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

She needs her hitbox fixed and nothing else... as Long as her hitbox is as bugged as it is she will never be good

i mean cmon her hitbox is nearly twice as big as her actually visual model 

Message 6 of 12 (501 Views)

★★ Novice
@matzesingt I wouldn’t say at nothing else. And I haven’t had really any issues with her hitbox. But if they want to touch up on that than I’m all for it. But like I’ve said, for how quick paced this game is once you start playing better and better players, she deserves to be faster. Everything she can do is great and very viable, but her animations and her movement during those animations are just too slow.
Message 7 of 12 (474 Views)

★★ Guide
@LifeisFreshh As a huge loba main I can totally agree with you, I just think her bracelet could use 2 charges and her ultimate could pick up your teammates banner.
Message 8 of 12 (450 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Loba and wraith delay on tactical is definitely too long! Loba tactical doesn't work a lot of times which is worse than just the delay for wraith, but wraith is in a similar boat on this one. 

Message 9 of 12 (426 Views)

★★ Novice
@mkmarie200 Totally, I took a huge break from apex (before wraith got nerfed) and she was my main back in the day. After using her once and seeing that delay, I haven’t used her again. Not to say she isn’t a good character, just like you said, her animation is a little too slow for me and my play style now. And agreed on Loba!
Message 10 of 12 (417 Views)