An idea for a legend you might like?

by Avenger0314

Original Post

Accepted Solution

An idea for a legend you might like?

★ Guide

So I'll get directly to it.

Passive would be that this legend is more sensitive to sound that it can hear further and better and at the same time makes lower sound but it reaches the same range.

The ability shall be that it makes no sound for a short period of time and slightly fatser so it's basically stealth but to balance it while in that state you can't use weapons so when you switch to your weapon players can hear you again moving.

The ultimate shall be that it spreads black smoke within a slightly larger radius than the bangalore's ability and a bit thicker. The centre of it will be where the legend was standing when the ultimate was used. The smoke lasts also a bit longer than the bangalore's (as it is an ultimate not normal ability) and in that time the legend goes into stealth mode (all activities like closing doors or healing won't be muted but slightly calmer only his movement sound would disappear) allowing him to reposition easier with other legends slowed by 20% in that smoke ... the moment the legend switch to weapon it cancels it's stealth ability but the smoke remains till it's time is finished.

The hitbox of the legend shall be similar to the wraith to represent it's stealth tendency.

Of course the devlopers could balance it way better and make it unique with a lot of ideas I just hope you do so.

Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: An idea for a legend you might like?

★★★ Novice

I wish they had a pool of 20-30 legends. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (352 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I wish they had a pool of 20-30 legends. 

Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Passive ability: I don't like if your own hearing sound is different, because it messes with your hearing memory and makes you misjudge the distance of enemies when going back and forth between this legend and others. I do however think it's viable to let his own footsteps be weaker than other legends.

Tactical ability: I like this one :-)

Ultimate ability: There might be enough smoke already with Bangalores smoke and Caustics gas, but I still like this idea.

Hitbox should not be smaller than Lifeline/Bloodhound, as it seems it makes bullet not register at times. Wraith's hitbox should therefor be increased by 12%.

So yeah, with some tweaks I would like to see a Legend like this!

Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

★★★ Pro
The game is still new, of course they'll add more characters as they go, assuming the game's income is worth the effort
Message 4 of 4 (309 Views)