Allowing Players to change character in-game

by xXxDeadZombiexXx

Original Post

Allowing Players to change character in-game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Was thinking of something that would make Apex legend even more unique then any other BR game out, and from what I have seen, no other BR game allows for players to change characters during the game..so..

why not have it to where if I go into the game as a bloodhound, and kill a player who is a Lifeline, i get the option of now selecting that character as my character..this would only be available to a player you kill, and not anybody elses.. I think you add something like this, it could make the game play a whole lot more dynamic and interesting, and set it self even further apart from other BR games..

you could maybe add a penalty for doing that, like if you choose to change characters, you don't get the loot of that character, you would have to get all new loot, basically the same as you would when you first drop, or are jumping from a drop ship after being killed and saved.

just an idea..

Message 1 of 4 (481 Views)

Re: Allowing Players to change character in-game

Champion

Interesting concept! I think though the only way it would work is when you die and get respawned, that's when you get to re-choose your character.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 2 of 4 (410 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah sounds nice. On respawn, you can choose all characters you killed earlier within a lifespan. 

Message 3 of 4 (370 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I like that idea

Message 4 of 4 (349 Views)