Allow to pick legends automatically instead of random

by dgamenewbe

Original Post

Allow to pick legends automatically instead of random

★★ Novice

Please allow a set up that gets you to choose up to 3 characters in case someone takes your main character. Like before i go to the main i choose in order which legend i would like to play as. Like 1. pathfinder 2. Lifeline      3. Mirage. Let me pick the order that is not a random legend thats getting thrown out there.

Message 1 of 9 (1,009 Views)

Re: Allow to pick legends automatically instead of random

★★★ Pro
@dgamenewbe Or you know, just pick whatever character you want to play yourself instead of asking developers to add in more unnecessary features just so you could avoid pressing a button or two?
Message 2 of 9 (956 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Pretzelnutcake I like the idea sometimes on load in I could be reading a text and someone has picked my favorite legend and I’m stuck with wattson
Message 3 of 9 (950 Views)

★★★ Pro
@dr3w92 Not a excuse, sure everyone has times when they have to do something real quick but if that's the case play the hand you're dealt, surely players are capable of playing more than one legend by now?
Message 4 of 9 (942 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Pretzelnutcake Yea definitely can play any legend but some I like more than others little personal features like this matter to Me I just agree with a feature like this👍🏽
Message 5 of 9 (935 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

or you lazy and aslo useless Post idea

Message 6 of 9 (921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The idea is not useless. I play solo a lot and i play with randoms. They usually get a random person picked and guess what they do... yeah they leave. As someone said its not about knowing to use all legends is about having favourites just in case your choice gets randomised or you are not paying attention

Message 7 of 9 (897 Views)

Community Manager

Hey guys, please try to keep things polite. This is a fairly common QoL request, and while I won't use it normally, it'd be useful for the occasional time when something comes up and I need to quickly run do something else when the Legend Selection is coming up.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 9 (882 Views)

★★★ Pro
@dgamenewbe Most people want that. i want Wattson/Lifeline as my 1st and 2nd. I have no 3rd yet but will hopefully add Crypto as a 3rd main. You need to have at least 2 or 3 Legends you are good with. But when randoms select the ones you main. You are left with no one to select right away or game picks randomly without thought.
Message 9 of 9 (871 Views)