Admins need to be watching matches

by HannahGirl261

Original Post

Admins need to be watching matches

★★★ Newbie

Ok, first off why is it i been on ps4 and I’m seeing people grouping together? And queuing up with 6-12 members then go around and wiping the map of everyone then letting 1 squad take the win then they take turns...this is awful and needs to be fixed i just did a match with a friend of mine and out of the blue! 3 squads hit my team from 3 different sides (4 squads remaining at the time) went to watch them and what do i see? No shooting and they were all looking at each other like they know each other then 1min later 2 teams drop all their shields and helmets and the 1 team kills them this is outrageous and there needs to be admins watching these games sense sony doesn’t really care all that much so the report button isn’t really that useful on ps4 and heck the glitches in names is kinda crazy “player(crap tons of numbers)” thats not a PlayStation name -.- thats a PC name where people who hack make names cuz they dont wanna make a real name cuz they know their going to get banned soon the names need fixed the matches need to be watched and heck the over all player base doesn’t seem to understand the importants of teamwork my last team thinks its ok to run off on their own like solo players and 1 player always seems to be jacked up with every orange mods(legendary”tier4”) to no end and ofc the mics in the ps4 game is set toooooooo low you can’t even hear someone yell in that game because the overall mic settings dont go that high these need to be fixed 

Message 1 of 1 (111 Views)