Re: Ability modification for all legends.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Ability modification for all legends.

★★ Novice

Hey guys,

Some of you may find this a little controversial but I think this will be a great addition to the game. My proposition is adding some sort of ability modification for legends. The idea behind this is slightly tweaking the abilities of some legends to accommodate certain play styles while at the same time, keeping a balance. These modifications can be unlocked by playing with legends for X amount of time or obtaining X amount of XP with the said legend. It wouldn't be unfair to have these modifications locked at first as having these modifications won't be an advantaged since each one has a buff and a nerf. It would also encourage players to try out more legends. These are just some ideas for certain legends that I have. They can always be changed and I encourage more users to add on to this to figure something out together. 

Pathfinder: Optional Modification 1: Increase range of grapple but longer cooldown.

Optional Modification 2: Decrease range of grapple but shorter cooldown.

Caustic: O.M. 1: Larger radius or damage of traps but fewer traps out at once. i.e. instead of 6 only 4

O.M. 2: Less damage of traps but more traps can be out at once i.e. damaged reduce by half but 8 traps can be out at once. (Can be good if using traps to block doorways or find locations of players.) 

Bangalore: O.M. 1: 3 smoke bombs can be carried at once but there is larger cooldown in between charges.

O.M. 2: Can carry 4 smoke bombs at once but smoke bombs have a smaller radius.

Lifeline: O.M. 1: Lifeline shield can be switched on and off while revive is being done. 

O.M. 2: Lifeline's bot can heal faster but cooldown time is doubled. 

Bloodhound: O.M. 1: Scan can be switched to be directional cone scan instead of a "sphere" scan around the player. (you can see if there are players in a location ahead, but you can't see if they are around you.) 

Mirage: O.M. 1: Running decoy can be switched to a decoy that stands in place and "shoots" (doesn't hurt players) at a fixed location. 

O.M. 2: Running decoy has increased health (keeps enemies shooting it longer) but there is a larger cooldown. 

Caustic: O.M. 1: Stem can be used without health loss but there is a cooldown between uses. 

O.M. 2: Stem can will make you even faster than before but take more health. 

O.M. 3: Stem effects can stack i.e. using 2 stems at once to get double speed but the 2nd stem and on will take double the health than usual. 

Wraith: O.M. 1: Speed during phase is increased but it is easier to see player during use (instead of an orb) and cooldown is increased.

O.M. 2: There is no delay in activating phase (instant use) but the cooldown is increased and time during phase is decreased. 

Gibraltar: O.M.1: Dome is smaller but has a shorter cooldown. 

O.M.2: Dome is larger and has smaller cooldown but it can be broken. 

Let me know what you guys think

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Re: Ability modification for all legends.

Community Manager

Thank you for your submission! Wouldn't mind the 4 smokes for Bangalore myself. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)