Re: 5% Nerf too Generalized

by Anlbrd

Original Post

★ Guide
@NNeil6991
Pathfinder - Pathfinder had one of the smaller hitboxs until recently addressed by Respawn. The tactical and ultimate speed is a requirment for the character to be viable. By increasing the time these actions take you will make pathfinder very static and create a character who will sit in the background camping most of the game as his current set up allows him mobility. As some one that mained him in season 1 I can say while you may think his ability is fast when in a gun fight its not as easy to pull off the his tactical as people think. The amount of pathfinders I see who cant even Slingshot is terrible.

Lifeline - ? The fact your saying she has a terrible tactical and ultimate is honestly showing your lack of ability and skill. Also to say the only medic in the game who can provide drops that can contain high value loot has no synergy with other legends is honestly ridiculous. Maybe you just dont know how to play her correctly. Also you failed to speak abount her passive ability to pretty much have a buffed heal speed. That passive ability alone is one of the strongest in the game
Message 11 of 15 (226 Views)

★★ Pro
@WoahItsTea When it's relevant mate Standard smile The ironically named LowProfile being applied to the 3rd largest character definitely means that the discussions around it fall under the remit of hitbox/model discussion.
Message 12 of 15 (225 Views)

★ Guide
@sireladio Her passives are great but her tactical and ultimate are terrible... Her tactical roots you and your team to one spot (unless you manage to glitch it to wrap around your character), masks the sound of enemies, and gives away your position. If you had said it was convenient I would have agreed...But it is not good, especially now that it is useless for zone revives and respawns. The fact that you think her ultimate is good blows my mind as well...It wasn't good even when it allowed you to get legendary gear...The reward for dropping an rng based package that instantly notifies every team in the map of your location is usually a quick death. Also Pathfinder's cooldowns are insane...being able to grapple to high ground, heal up, and then rinse and repeat until victory is ridiculous...Why do you think they made Pathfinder's hitbox so big in season 0? It's because his kit had no downsides...You also seem confused about the difference between synergy and convenience. Bloodhound using his ult to see through friendly Caustic and Bangalore smoke/gas is an example of synergetic legends. Lifeline dropping a package that may have good loot is convenience.
Message 13 of 15 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Anlbrd I never said he needed hitbox changes. Pathfinder already got some fixes to his hitbox in the last patch. You really push for hitbox changes don't you? 😁

Message 14 of 15 (200 Views)

★★ Pro
@WoahItsTea Well, you're pushing the discussion at the minute in this thread harder than I am Wink

I don't think Pathfinder needs his hitbox changing, it's fine and is actually one of the largest in the game. He needs his MODELS changing, so that there is less stuff that you can see but not hit.

I main Pathfinder and I'm actively advocating for something which removes an advantage I have. It's a pretty neutral standpoint and I can't imagine how anyone would think I'm saying any of this for any reason other than to improve the game for all of us.
Message 15 of 15 (187 Views)