2 pieces of feedback

by Bjauss

Original Post

2 pieces of feedback

★★★ Newbie

I feel like I need to know more about how I died exactly, maybe out some info about the weapon or weapons he was using and the accessories he had so I can learn more about what happened and how to improve.

Rewards for the champion!

Seriously, you guys think the only thing I deserve after winning is a tiny bit of xp? Give me a box or creation metals at least!

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

Re: 2 pieces of feedback

★★ Apprentice
That would be a nice improvement, to know more statistics, when you die. I don't care much about that extra winning reward though, i believe that apex actually rewards you more than other BR i've played.
Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)

Re: 2 pieces of feedback

★★★ Novice

To compare to other games, they should implement something similar to league of legends. it should show all the sources of damage you've taken over x amount of time.

It might be hard to implement this in extended fights, but maybe show us all the damage we had taken, from all the enemies, in the last 10 seconds before you got knocked down then killed.

I know there's been times when I've had a full purple armor, full health, and have been killed in what felt like a single shot. I imagine it wasn't a single shot, but I died so fast I didn't even see multiple hit markers on me. Would be nice to review and learn from what happened.

Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)