League Race AI

by JesseNoord20

Original Post

League Race AI

★★ Novice

Hi!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, or if it's already been solved but me and my friends have a big problem with the League Race AI.

In our League Race the AI is very aggressive and a lot better than the AI Level. Because we primarily want to race against each other, we put the AI on 85 with substitute AI on 75. However the substitute AI for joined players is better than the normal AI.

All the AI is incredibly aggressive. While this is inherently not necessarily a bad thing, the level of aggressiveness is crazy. Dive bombs that were never on. With our race on COTA, in the first lap, my friend and rival in the championship lost his wing to a dive bomb that was never on. If I get an example I will gladly show it but it has been annoying so far.

It would be great to get a response.

PS. While we're at it, has there ever been a thought about the ability to change AI aggressiveness in future entries of the F1 games?

Message 1 of 2 (517 Views)

Re: League Race AI

Champion (Retired)
@JesseNoord20 This has been raised many times, As for anything being done about it 🤷‍♂️
Message 2 of 2 (496 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help