Re: why i can not play online It takes Two

by Ewhite42O

Original Post

why i can not play online It takes Two

★★ Novice

I bought the Digital Version for PS5 of It takes two but unfortunately I can not play online. My internet connection has no problem. I have wired connection and I can play in other games online. The error codes are different every time. I managed to create a game session twice without doing nothing special, I just waited for a while. This was only for 2 times, then nothing. What's happening with the servers ? Is there any tip so I can enjoy multiplayer features ? I tried restarting my router and I checked my internet connection on my PS5 a lot of times.  

Message 1 of 11 (7,626 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Patsonas_George,

What is the error message that you're getting?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 11 (7,572 Views)

★★ Novice

403-6d is the error code which appears most of the time. 

Message 3 of 11 (7,565 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Patsonas_George, hmm, alright. Just a thought; is it possible that you have installed the game on the external storage of your console, instead of the internal console storage? If so, can you maybe try to move or reinstall the game onto the actual internal storage of the console (so also not on the extra SSD for example) and see if you still get the same error?

(it's best for the person you want to play the game with to also have the game installed on their local storage)

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 11 (7,534 Views)

★★ Novice

It is a ps5 game and I have installed it on my console. I can't play a ps5 game Which is installed on external disc. The same thing did my friend too. Something else is the problem. 

Message 5 of 11 (7,524 Views)

Community Manager
@Patsonas_George, I'm sorry, so you're saying that you've installed the game on your local console storage, right? And not the extra internal SSD for example?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 11 (7,463 Views)

★★ Novice

that's exactly what i'm telling you. I have installed the game on the console. My friend has done the same. I have unjustly paid for a game I can not use. I would like you to send me a solution to my issue by asking me obvious things. It is sad such a title to be under the auspices of such a bad server. I would ask you to be a little more professional in your next answer and give me some solution or get my money back from the failed purchase

Message 7 of 11 (7,456 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Patsonas_George,

If you would like to check if your purchase is eligible for a refund, the best thing you can do is getting in touch with the retailer where you made that purchase. If you've purchased the game via the PlayStation Store, the retailer would be Sony PlayStation, for example. Unfortunately we can't look into the systems of Sony.

Regarding the connection issues that you're facing:

We have basic and advanced troubleshooting steps on EA Help to help you with your connection:

Basic: http://x.ea.com/ea/basic-connection-ts

Advanced: http://x.ea.com/ea/advanced-connection-ts

Follow the link(s) below to perform platform-specific troubleshooting:

- Playstation: https://connection.support.playstation.com/

For more troubleshooting steps or other possible solutions, you can also try to get in touch with your Internet Service Provider (ISP).

Thanks.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 8 of 11 (7,440 Views)

★★ Novice

I did all the checks on my connection but also with my network provider. they assured me that I have the maximum of services and that everything is working properly. This was something that I knew of course in advance of and use my network successful for other jobs.

My equipment is working properly, I would have noticed it in other games that require online features. I do not find any logic in your reference to the SONY page, to see if any of my equipment has a problem. Nevertheless, I inform you that all my equipment is functional.

To summarize by saying that. I have the digital version for ps5 purchased from the ps store, my connection is fixed and I have talked to my provider, the connection via my router is not via wi-fi but with cable. My equipment is not a problem, I restart the router, I restarted the console, I do uninstall game and I reinstall the console and not an external disk.

My account is not banned. In other games I have multiplayer capability. My NAT type is 2, I changed this from type 3 to type 2 due to another game that was causing me problems. I thought that Nat Type 2 is less strict so it would help it take two, but unfortunately not.

What can I say, I have done all these basics but also advanced ones that you suggest. But I do not see any result. It's supposed to be the title of the year, it's not going to be that hard to be able to play co-op.

Message 9 of 11 (7,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No help at all. I want a refund. EA servers suck. Same thing happens to all EA games.

Message 10 of 11 (5,698 Views)