Re: code":107019

by Kuro1oto

Original Post

Accepted Solution

code":107019

★★★ Newbie

Every time i try to download It Takes Two from Xbox store i get the same error: {"error":"Internal server error","error_description":null,"error_code":null,"code":107019}.
Already changed my password, i have the ultimate game pass stil doesnt work

Message 1 of 6 (2,734 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi guys, it sounds like this might be an account-related issue. Can you reset the password for the EA account linked to your console account?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

This will usually be the same EA account that you're using here, but sometimes folks will have a different account for their console games. In that case, go to help.ea.com, log out, then log in using the login option for your particular console. You'll then be on the correct account, and you can send the password reset request. 

Thanks, I hope this helps. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,150 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Literally, same

Message 2 of 6 (2,694 Views)

★★ Novice

4 tickets on EA help and the issue still persist after a year. I feel bad for the devs, whose games are being published by ea. I'm giving up and will make sure ea will receive exactly 0$ from me going forward

Message 3 of 6 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA support cannot help about this problem. It has been my 5th attempt with the support but all they say is "Your account is already linked. Is there anything else we can help?". It sucks.

Message 4 of 6 (1,231 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, it sounds like this might be an account-related issue. Can you reset the password for the EA account linked to your console account?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

This will usually be the same EA account that you're using here, but sometimes folks will have a different account for their console games. In that case, go to help.ea.com, log out, then log in using the login option for your particular console. You'll then be on the correct account, and you can send the password reset request. 

Thanks, I hope this helps. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 6 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium congratulations now you managed to bug even more what was already buggy and it's still arrogating to copy that * again in the comments
Message 6 of 6 (917 Views)