Accepted Solution

There Is No Download Button

★★★ Newbie

I try to download games but there is no download button

Message 1 of 4 (1,022 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There Is No Download Button

Community Manager

Hey @zKajMaxi Can you try the following in case EA App is having an issue connecting fully?

• Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Check any security (like an AV or Firewall) on your device that may block communication
  • Check your modem/router settings for anything that handles network traffic that may be causing an issue
  • Untick the options in LAN Settings (make sure nothing is checked under Proxy Server) 
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (939 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @zKajMaxi Can you try to recover the EA App, through the menu on the top left? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it didn't work

Message 3 of 4 (968 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zKajMaxi Can you try the following in case EA App is having an issue connecting fully?

• Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Check any security (like an AV or Firewall) on your device that may block communication
  • Check your modem/router settings for anything that handles network traffic that may be causing an issue
  • Untick the options in LAN Settings (make sure nothing is checked under Proxy Server) 
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (940 Views)