The octopus boss' duck is weird!

by yunasong

Original Post

The octopus boss' duck is weird!

★★★★ Novice
There was a problem playing "It Takes Two". During phase 2 of Octopus Boss, the duck came out too fast on my screen, so my partner bounces off when I die. Ducks appear normally on the partner's screen. I kept trying again and checking the file, but it didn't work out. What should I do to solve this problem? For your information, both of my partners and I don't have controllers, so we can't play locally
Message 1 of 9 (1,150 Views)

Re: The octopus boss' duck is weird!

Community Manager
@yunasong Which platform are you playing from?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I bought a game from Steam and play it online.
Message 3 of 9 (1,047 Views)

Community Manager
@yunasong Can you possibly get a video of what it looks like?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 9 (1,025 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Of course! I'm attaching a video. What is the problem? I set the language to Korean, but there are no captions. For your information, we both lowered the display setting to the maximum.

Message 5 of 9 (990 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I uploaded a video. I wonder if there is any progress in this matter.
Message 6 of 9 (944 Views)

Community Manager
@yunasong I have shared this with the team, Currently, I do not have anything else to share. If a patch is released should address this, I can let you know here.

Illium.png

Message 7 of 9 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@yunasong we need help with this bug to
Message 8 of 9 (797 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Enviouskarma I want to help but I can't because I haven't solved this problem. Do you need any other help?
Message 9 of 9 (786 Views)