Takes Two Friend friend PS4 Error code: CE-34675-5

by Katzrah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Takes Two Friend friend PS4 Error code: CE-34675-5

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have a problem to invite my friend too. We have both PS4; i have the game and he the friendspass. But he still got an error message when he wants to join my game. And i got the same message if he wants to invite me.

Zeelmaekers edit - split post 

Message 1 of 9 (9,679 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: It Takes Two Friend pass bug

[ Edited ]

Hey @Katzrah 

I've split your post from this thread because you gave a PS4 error code with your message which makes it easier to troubleshoot the issue.
From what I can find about this error code is that it cannot read the data from the hard drive.

Can your friend try the following steps:

1. Install the latest system software by going to Settings > System Software Update and following the on-screen instructions.
  2. Install the game on the internal hard drive. (if installed on an external hard drive)

Source - Reddit multiplayer troubleshooting 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (9,613 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

The error message code is: CE-34675-5

Message 2 of 9 (9,648 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @Katzrah 

I've split your post from this thread because you gave a PS4 error code with your message which makes it easier to troubleshoot the issue.
From what I can find about this error code is that it cannot read the data from the hard drive.

Can your friend try the following steps:

1. Install the latest system software by going to Settings > System Software Update and following the on-screen instructions.
  2. Install the game on the internal hard drive. (if installed on an external hard drive)

Source - Reddit multiplayer troubleshooting 

Message 3 of 9 (9,614 Views)

★ Novice

He did what you suggested and now it works.

Thank you for your help Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (9,585 Views)

Great to hear! have fun playing together! 

Message 5 of 9 (9,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zeelmaekers I'm having the same issue on Xbox One. I've even talked to an EA rep, who, other than clearing my and my wife's Mac address, was completely clueless and told me the error code didn't exist. I have no missing updates, even ended up buying another copy hoping that would work. Have cleared and reinstalled both consoles several times and deleted all save data and started new games several times. Have never been this disappointed with an EA game. We can do the old school split screen, but that's not why we invested in 2 consoles, and now 2 copies of "It takes two".
Message 6 of 9 (9,010 Views)

Re: Takes Two Friend friend PS4 Error code: CE-34675-5

★★★ Newbie

i have no idea how to add friends on origin.

Doesn't matter what name I search or email I search, Origin just can't find her.

Message 7 of 9 (6,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. I have the game and he has the friends pass when i try to invite him he gets an error saying it's restricted. I'm on pc though

Message 8 of 9 (3,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

We had the same issue on PS4, and after finding this thread, we took a slightly different approach. After making sure the cloud save was current, we both deleted the game and console save, then reinstalled the game and downloaded the cloud save. Now, everything is working again. It only happened after we finished the game and wanted to replay certain chapters, so I don’t know if that caused the issue, or what happened. We both had it installed on the console, so that wasn’t our problem. Hoping if someone else has something similar happen, this helps!

Message 9 of 9 (2,376 Views)