Re: Stuck on Once upon a time level

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on Once upon a time level

★★★ Newbie

I play It takes two with my son on PS4 in Local mode.  We cannot break through the gate  and enter the Castle on the  Once upon a time level.  We grab onto the bowling ball then swing it like a wrecking ball and hit the castle gate numerous times. But nothing happens. It doesn't open. We're stuck on this level. I've watched a lot of gameplay walkthroughs on Youtube and made sure that all players need to hit the gate just twice and on the third time the gate opens. It looks like a bug in our version though I've purchased it legally on Sony playstation store. Pls help us to solve a problem and continue .the game. My 7 y.o. son is in despair

Message 1 of 5 (1,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@Crazy_izya Can you try using a previous save point, or select the level and getting back to that point to check if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,322 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Crazy_izya Can you try using a previous save point, or select the level and getting back to that point to check if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can confirm. I have the same problem here. I'm stuck on this level and can't break the castle door.

I hope the developer could push up a patch on the bug.

I have tried restarting the chapter but still no luck.

Message 3 of 5 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there!

Same for me, having had this issue for the past week. Replaying from previous points did not work. We tried the uninstall and reinstall method but it didn't work either.
Not too sure what's going on, please help us here. 

Wondering if the friend pass affects it? (although the game FAQ states that it shouldn't)

Message 4 of 5 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have contacted customer service and they were zero help. We are also stuck here and nothing we have done to troubleshoot including restarting from previous checkpoints and sections,  uninstalling and redownloading the game and playing online versus offline has helped. Did you ever find resolution for this issue?

Message 5 of 5 (358 Views)