Need help with online PC play

by OceanicXDD

Original Post

Need help with online PC play

★★ Newbie

Recently I purchased the game in hopes of playing it with my friend. After fully downloading the game and launching it, I told him to download the Friend Pass via Steam. Now we're completely stuck, as when I invite him through Origin (The menu that pops up when I select Play Online and "Invite Friend") nothing shows up on his end, and I don't even have the option to invite him through steam. What's happening here?

Also note that remote play crashes every time we attempt it.

Message 1 of 2 (428 Views)

Re: Need help with online PC play

Community Manager

Hey @OceanicXDD To confirm are you playing via the Origin client and your friend is on Steam? Would it be possible for them to launch the friend pass via Origin and check if you see them online to invite? 

Also to confirm are you using the remote features with Steam when the game crashes?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (392 Views)