Re: Level 1 Bug: Stuck on Slide Ramp, Can't Advance

by DPack49

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I had the same problem. My partner was May and got stuck on the slide. So my partner didn't come to the slide and I brought a fuse. Give it a try it.

Message 11 of 23 (2,785 Views)

★ Novice

Hi! but both of the characters need to use the slide if not how the only character reaches the slide '??

Message 12 of 23 (2,766 Views)

Re: May gets stuck on slide ramp in the first chapter

★★★ Newbie

Still having the same problem nothing I do gets it fixed 

Message 13 of 23 (2,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@maria3163  The person who gets stuck on the slide can land on the ground and exit to the side without landing on the slide when getting off the rotating drill! My friend arrived at the fuse place that way. And I went on the slide and brought a fuse. It's an easy way, so give it a try it!

Message 14 of 23 (2,739 Views)

★ Novice

Solution: We had same problem with friend getting stuck every time. It was working for the host, so the host just needs to load the save as a local game and get past the ramp controlling both characters. Then there's a checkpoint immediately after it where you can switch to online game again.

Message 15 of 23 (2,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear Illium,

I have a screenshot of this glitch/bug happening to me and my girlfriend. But the file is to large for me to upload, Max is 3078K. And the screenshot is 3088K. Kinda unlucky. is there another way we can resolve the issue?

Message 16 of 23 (2,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Captain_Fallible THANKS A LOT MAN, got to the 2nd chapter with this tip.
Message 17 of 23 (2,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So my girl and I were having the same issue, over and over again her getting stuck on the slide (we're both on PC). We thought we tried everything but it appears if you double jump (after releasing from the drill bit) and then dash, she dives further and ends up making it past the stuck point and makes it down the slide. I hope that helps. This sure was a pain to get past.

Message 18 of 23 (2,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, we had the same problem. You can get on the slide by jumping on the end of the slide (using sprint, double jump and dash). From there you should be able to jump to the electric spider thing. Hope this helps!

Message 19 of 23 (1,860 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, same. Me and my girlfriend have tried it several times. Exact same place as the screenshot above. Character falls through and gets stuck there. Then the only way to get out is by restarting the level.

It's been there since May, please please get the developers to fix it. It's a fun game but looks like we will have to ask for a refund, if we keep getting stuck there.

Thank you 

Message 20 of 23 (1,149 Views)