Italian language

by Kre0MaT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Italian language

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

I buy this game at day 1, and this Is fantastic but I don't find the way to set the Italian language.

In the Sony PSN description in the audio list there Is also the italian.

Could someone help?

Message 1 of 11 (3,062 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Italian language

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Kre0MaT, wow, you were fast! Large smile 

Actually, since I posted here, I was able to link in with the team again and the devs could confirm that the audio is supposed to be English-only. Unfortunately, the PlayStore website hadn't been updated to reflect this but this will be done ASAP.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion this has caused, it seems like a few wires had been crossed on our end. But thanks to you raising this, we could clarify that there has been an error. 

The same goes for @daviz108, of course.

Thanks again, and I hope you can still enjoy the game just as much. 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (2,955 Views)

All Replies

Hey there!

Just checking in, have you been able to change the audio language yet?

If not, can I ask you to confirm that you have selected Italian as the system language of your PS4:

1. From the PlayStation dashboard, select "Settings" on the top right and press X.
  2. Scroll down to "Language" and press X.
  3. Select “System Language” and press X.
  4. You will be presented with a list of available languages - choose your language (Italian in this case) and press X.
  5. Launch the game (it should be in your selected language now).

Please let me know how you get on with this. Standard smile 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 11 (3,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. I try to switch the language to german. The subtitles are shown in german. I have a PS5 where the system and the input language is set to german.

Message 3 of 11 (3,003 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you Leeloo, yes the system language Is Italian. The game have all menu and subtitles in italian too but the audio Is in english, despite on Sony PSN game description there Is the option for audio in italian. So I don't know if the italian audio doesn't exist or I'm not able to set It.

Message 4 of 11 (3,000 Views)

Hey @Kre0MaT and @daviz108,

Thank you for getting back to me. 

That is odd, you should be able to play the game with German or Italian audio.

But since the usual steps don't seem to work for you, would you be able to send us a video where we can see your settings and then the language in-game? I know it's a bit of a hassle for you but it would be really helpful to figure out what's going on. Standard smile 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 11 (2,972 Views)

★ Novice

Hello @EA_Leeloo , thank you for your support.

I made a short video but I'm not able to upload It in the forum, I got an error message even I compressed this. How can I send you?

I made a check with another Italian guy with the game and he has the same problem

Message 6 of 11 (2,962 Views)

Hey @Kre0MaT, wow, you were fast! Large smile 

Actually, since I posted here, I was able to link in with the team again and the devs could confirm that the audio is supposed to be English-only. Unfortunately, the PlayStore website hadn't been updated to reflect this but this will be done ASAP.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion this has caused, it seems like a few wires had been crossed on our end. But thanks to you raising this, we could clarify that there has been an error. 

The same goes for @daviz108, of course.

Thanks again, and I hope you can still enjoy the game just as much. 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 11 (2,956 Views)

★ Novice

I suppose that 😔 buy thank you again for tour support @EA_Leeloo and again this game for me Is fantastic 😊

Message 8 of 11 (2,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Leeloo thanks for your help! I'm okay that the game speech is just english, also my daughters are just enjoying it anyway.
But sadly i spent a lot of time to get to this information. First i asked at Reddit, than the Playstation support and than i found this forum.

Regards, and thanks for that great game!
Message 9 of 11 (2,947 Views)

@Kre0MaT Of course, I'm happy to help! And I'm glad to hear you're liking the game! Heart

@daviz108 My pleasure and am delighted that your daughters are enjoying the game. Standard smile I'm sorry that you didn't get this info right away, which must have been frustrating I'm sure, but I hope that you keep this forum in mind should you ever come across any other issues. 

Have a great week and happy gaming! 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 11 (2,937 Views)