It takes two: my friend gets error code 401-fa2

by Brendyn20

Original Post

Re: It takes two: my friend gets error code 401-fa2

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I can't even login via the It Takes Two software, it just gives me this same error and to reset my password. I do just that, but nothing changes. What should I do?

Message 11 of 18 (2,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here Frown Just the same as the rest of people in the thread are explaining Frown

Message 12 of 18 (2,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I created a detailed case just now, and will keep this thread up-to-date if I learn anything.

Message 13 of 18 (2,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko still the issue is there with no clear solution.
Message 14 of 18 (2,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Brendyn20 I know how to do it! Ignore @EA_Darko they’re useless! Go onto your EA account and unlink your Xbox account. Once you’ve done that, click online play and it’ll stop asking for a password and let you log in.
Message 15 of 18 (2,326 Views)

Community Manager

Just in case you are not aware of the risks of unlinking your accounts @KParrott_https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 18 (2,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have exactly the same problem in It Takes Two with my girlfriend, “unable to connect to the EA servers” on Xbox Series S (result code: 401-fa2). Still no solution from EA. 

How can we connect her Xbox account to her EA account? we checked and it seems that the problem lies there.

Message 17 of 18 (1,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Brendyn20 Me too
Message 18 of 18 (1,062 Views)