Re: It takes two friends pass doesnt work

by askimmgizos4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It takes two friends pass doesnt work

★★★ Newbie

I have It takes two on PC but when i try to invite my friend to play with me (He has the friend pass) He ends up getting an error saying it's restricted for some reason and cannot join me. I have tried to invite him multiple times but it comes with the same things. I need help with fixing this for him or else the game is useless because "it takes two". Is there a way to fix this so he can play with me? 

Message 1 of 7 (20,396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@Maserock300 Can you have your friend check their account to see if they have any privacy settings blocked, or if they may be using a child account?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (20,354 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Maserock300 Can you have your friend check their account to see if they have any privacy settings blocked, or if they may be using a child account?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (20,355 Views)

This EA account is restricted from accessing any online features It takes two

★ Novice

“This EA account is restricted from accessing any online features” this message accompanied by the error code 103-3f0001 has been plaguing my girlfriend for hours as she tries to connect to my it takes two lobby. We’ve seen thread after thread of similar problems in game trials such as battlefield V however all of the fixes are to no avail. Rebooting, reinstalling, running as admin, making a new account, updating drivers and everything… could anyone guide us in detail? 

Message 3 of 7 (20,235 Views)

Re: This EA account is restricted from accessing any online features It takes tw

★★★★★ Newbie

im also having this issue and havent found any good fix for it, i wish someone would offer some help because the game looks like alot of fun we just cant play it. please keep me updated if anyone says anything.

Message 4 of 7 (18,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Weirdly enough changing the time on my switch helped. I was time skipping for a different game and when I synchronized the time on my system it finally worked. Nothing else really worked for me and not sure why this would be an issue. Hope this helps someone.

Message 5 of 7 (14,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Do you have you VPN on? Because i had the same problem and when my hosting friend turn off his VPN i could join him.

Message 6 of 7 (8,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is actually amazing that this worked for me after having the exact same issue 😆. Guess those ACNH villagers are getting a time jump.

Message 7 of 7 (2,030 Views)