It takes two - can’t access online

by Baxstarz77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It takes two - can’t access online

★ Novice

After a full download and as ensuring this game was the latest version and accepting all the terms and conditions, when I click on play online the game switched to a white screen and says ‘something went wrong’. To this when I click ‘Ok’ the game is in a frozen state where I cannot change the screen with any button unless I back out and close application. I have tried accepting invites from friends and they go to the same screen. 

Please also do not reply with internet connection or if the game is downloaded correctly. Everything is working absolutely normally on every single game online or not apart from this game, PS5 is up to date update wise. It’s just this game. By the looks of other reports on the internet I am not the only one. Please help me sort this out.

2766E722-EDC1-4C27-9FF2-C4E304736469.jpeg

Message 1 of 4 (2,676 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: It takes two - can’t access online

Community Manager

HI @Baxstarz77 Can we try the following steps and check if this continues?

• game completely > Turn off the console > Wait 30-60 seconds > Restart and Relaunch)
  • Verify you signed into your PSN account
  • Check for updates 
  • Restore Licence
  • Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Open your PS5 NAT Type
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,580 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

HI @Baxstarz77 Can we try the following steps and check if this continues?

• game completely > Turn off the console > Wait 30-60 seconds > Restart and Relaunch)
  • Verify you signed into your PSN account
  • Check for updates 
  • Restore Licence
  • Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Open your PS5 NAT Type
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (2,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t access online play for ‘It takes two’ I've tried every thing

I can’t access online play for ‘It takes two’ I've tried every thing that’s been suggested from MANY other people with the same issue on how to fix this and even uninstalled the app, deleted all of it content and re-downloaded it and I’m still getting the same error code pop up that says Result Code: 105-80190000. 
Everything is correct and double checked so I shouldn’t be having this problem and yet here I am wondering what the issue is. 

Cache is clear of all cookies and whatnot 

There are no viruses or installation issues 

All the updates have been updated

Internet can connect and is Accessible 

So why is it that I spend $40 on a game, my friend also spends $40 on this game and neither of us can play (because she is having the exact same problem) and We’ve had ZERO fun ZERO gameplay and now I’m down to ZERO patience. 

It’s a No/10, would not recommend for me. 
But the thing is I still spent the money and I know for a fact y’all ain’t giving out refunds because it’s my fault for not check reviews on the game first so y’all better help me figure out a way to play this game because I will get my $40 worth of gameplay. 
Thank you.

been suggested from MANY other people with the same issue on how to fix this and even uninstalled the app, deleted all of it content and re-downloaded it and I’m still getting the same error code pop up that says Result Code: 105-80190000. 
Everything is correct and double checked so I shouldn’t be having this problem and yet here I am wondering what the issue is. 

Cache is clear of all cookies and whatnot.

There are no viruses or installation issues.

All the updates have been updated.

Internet can connect and is accessible.

Systems have restarted and Restarted.

So why is it that I spend $40 on a game, my friend also spends $40 on this game and neither of us can play (because she is having the exact same problem) and We’ve had ZERO fun ZERO gameplay and now I’m down to ZERO patience. 

It’s a No/10, would not recommend for me. 
But the thing is I still spent the money and I know for a fact y’all ain’t giving out refunds because it’s my fault for not check reviews on the game first so y’all better help me figure out a way to play this game (Online) because I will get my $40 worth of gameplay. 

Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (1,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Madelivia *me too and ea won’t even take the time to let us do more than complain.
Message 4 of 4 (1,311 Views)