It takes two Unable to Connect to EA servers!!

by jayL20221218

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It takes two Unable to Connect to EA servers!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Unable to Connect to EA servers please check your Internet connection and try again please see ea.com/unable-to-Connect for more information result code 401-6d.

The error occurred when I play online.  I ensure that my network is fine. I’m playing on Nintendo Switch. Can anybody help me?

Message 1 of 16 (21,847 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: It takes two Unable to Connect to EA servers!!

Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to check if anyone is still seeing an issue connecting to EA servers? If so can you try the following?

Check for Data Corruption: 

1. Open the System Settings from the Home menu 

2. Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends 

3. Choose Check for Corrupt Data 

4. Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (21,677 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@jayL20221218 I have the same problem and can’t seem to find a solution anywhere! So annoying! Can someone please reply to this thread with something helpful 😑
Message 2 of 16 (21,759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and can’t seem to find a solution anywhere!

Message 3 of 16 (21,738 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to check if anyone is still seeing an issue connecting to EA servers? If so can you try the following?

Check for Data Corruption: 

1. Open the System Settings from the Home menu 

2. Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends 

3. Choose Check for Corrupt Data 

4. Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 16 (21,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I've solved this issue yesterday and it has either something to do  with a bad internet connection, or you having set a wrong date or time for your Switch system. Please check via the System Settings->Internet->Test Connection first if your connection might be the issue. 

If your test shows you some issues with your connection, try to fix that first since that will probably also fix the error with It Takes Two. You can find many guides which explain how to set a working internet connection online. 

However, if your internet connection is not the problem, then check whether you have synchronised your clock via the Internet, that did the trick for me. After I synchronised the clock, I've restarted the game and suddendly the error disappeared.

Message 5 of 16 (21,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Having the same issue but with the PS5 console using the PS4 game
Message 6 of 16 (21,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you find a fix?

Message 7 of 16 (20,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue. However, im not getting the error code your getting (see image)

also playing on Nintendo Switch

plus i cannot find out any reference to my issue using the https://ea.com/unable-to-connect 

Message 8 of 16 (20,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too

Message 9 of 16 (20,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Luza9889Fan Thank you so much! This worked for me.
Message 10 of 16 (20,296 Views)