It Takes Two - player disconnect in specific chapter

by ShinjiOtato

Original Post

Re: Repeatedly disconnected in very same spot!

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

As mentioned previously on here by someone, I have managed to get passed the immune ducks by playing local co-op on my own with keyboard and a controller and then exiting out at the next save point. Now I should be fine continuing with online mode.

Just to add, you won't lose any progress made by switching to local co-op.

Message 41 of 64 (6,075 Views)

★★ Novice

GUYS GUYS. PROBLEM SOLVED. THE DISCONNECT FROM THE DUCK BECAUSE ONE OF YOU THE COMPUTER IS NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS GAME'S MINIMUM CAUSE THE DISCONNECT. I TRY TO PLAY WITH OTHER FRIEND WITH BETTER PC HAS NO PROBLEM. 

Message 42 of 64 (6,063 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there!

@CarbonCarl Thanks so much for highlighting the workaround again. Standard smile 

@uiop5419380 Good to hear that you were able to get to the bottom of things! Thumbs up

I actually just heard back from our team. Unfortunately, they have been unable to reproduce the issue but have advised to double-check the minimum requirements for both PCs and potentially lowering the resolution. You can see them in the spoiler tag below.

Spoiler
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): FX 6100 or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i3-2100T or Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card (AMD): R7 260X or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GTX 660 or Equivalent
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 256 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

Processor (AMD): Ryzen 3 1300X or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i5 3570K or Equivalent
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics card (AMD): R9 290X or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GTX 980 or Equivalent
DirectX: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 256 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 43 of 64 (36,416 Views)

★★ Novice

OK. The solution is take another friend who had better pc get u out of the duck. then there is no problem later game. 

Message 44 of 64 (6,003 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@EA_Leeloo You're quite welcome.
Message 45 of 64 (5,990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@mmorin5Hello, I have the exact same issue as you. Have you solved this problem yet? I need help Frown

Message 46 of 64 (5,385 Views)

★ Novice

I have also been having the issue while playing, We got up to the second part of the octopus fight, but as soon as the ducks start appearing it says that I've disconnected from the EA servers. Both of our internet connections are fine and we can both run the game perfectly. After repetitively being disconnected we realized that on my friend's screen the ducks appear before mine, but he can not damage them until they appear on my screen, the ducks being invincible damage the ship on my friend's screen when the ship dies on my friend's screen, We both get kicked out of the game and I get an error message saying I disconnected from the EA servers. Please Help

Message 47 of 64 (5,355 Views)

Re: It Takes Two - player disconnect in specific chapter

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm suffering from a similar problem. The duck came out too fast on my screen, so my partner bounces off when I die. Ducks appear normally on the partner's screen. I kept trying again and checking the file, but it didn't work out. What should I do to solve this problem? For your information, both of my partners and I don't have controllers, so we can't play locally.

Message 48 of 64 (5,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys . My girlfriend and I had same problem ...  but when we lower our display quality , the problem solved. We finally beats those crazy ducks!  Me and my girlfriend really love this game. Thanks  ''It takes two'' Development Team : ) The best partner game ever !!!

Message 49 of 64 (5,260 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kingwawa313 My friend and I both lowered the display setting as much as we could, but failed. How did you set it up?
Message 50 of 64 (5,246 Views)