It Takes Two error code: 103-3f0001 with the Friends Pass

by 27641fec846e967d

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It Takes Two error code: 103-3f0001 with the Friends Pass

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have been trying to get help from EA but can't seem to contact them. My girlfriend and I have recently bought It Takes Two through Steam to play at a distance. When she downloads the game, with the Friends Pass and tries to connect online, it shows a warning message saying she is not allowed to connect online with the error code: 103-3f0001. We online have the Steam and EA applications installed on the PC.

Can someone please help us?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2 (1,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: It Takes Two error code: 103-3f0001 with the Friends Pass

Community Manager
@27641fec846e967d Can you she try accepting an invite from you or selecting join on her Steam friends list to see if she gets the same message?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,000 Views)

All Replies

Re: It Takes Two error code: 103-3f0001 with the Friends Pass

Community Manager
@27641fec846e967d Can you she try accepting an invite from you or selecting join on her Steam friends list to see if she gets the same message?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (1,001 Views)