Error "Result code 103-3f0001"

by knedl_alt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error "Result code 103-3f0001"

★★★★★ Newbie

I just tried to invite my friend to online mode for the first time. I have the full game bought, he has the friend pass. I invited him to play, but when he tries to join he gets the error message (as seen in the attachment). We retried inviting/joining several times, the 'self-resolve' solutions didn't work and we didn't find any solutions to this on here or the internet either. We don't even understand what this error means ...

Message 1 of 12 (9,862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error "Result code 103-3f0001"

Community Manager

Hi @knedl_alt To confirm as the message says have you reached out to our support to look into your account further?

EA Help on Twitter  

https://twitter.com/EAHelp  

Live-Support  

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (9,633 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Same issue here. 
I had been playing with a friend who owns the game for 8 hours. Suddenly the next da this error prevents me from joining their online session. It has been two days and it still won't work.

Message 2 of 12 (9,797 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@decathect We got the game recently and both of us haven't played any of it, I only did a proof-start-up of the game when it downloaded for me, then quit. Second time being in-game we got this issue, none of us even got to play the game yet Frown it still doesn't work for us either...
Message 3 of 12 (9,670 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @knedl_alt To confirm as the message says have you reached out to our support to look into your account further?

EA Help on Twitter  

https://twitter.com/EAHelp  

Live-Support  

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 12 (9,634 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Hello, no, I haven't reached out anywhere or to anyone other than here. I'm guessing I should use the links you provided?
Message 5 of 12 (9,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this exact same issue while trying to play with my friend who bought the game. I already contacted support and they told me to add to this thread.

Message 6 of 12 (8,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i've been working my way through the same issue with the friend's pass i downloaded from steam and the only helpful solution that works for me is from a reddit user slider6996 posted 7 months ago. "Uninstall Origin and then if u have the Trial/pass version of It takes two launch it through steam WITHOUT origin installed and it will trigger installing origin from launching and for whatever reason that fixed the issue for me... cause i uninstalled origin before and reinstalled it but that didnt fix it, i assume any game in steam that forces install of origin would work.". 

Hope this helps for those who downloaded the friend's pass through steam.

Message 7 of 12 (7,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I tried launching it takes two via steam without origin installed but I get this error :c

Message 8 of 12 (7,517 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this was the resolution for me, thank you so much for your help! saved me from getting yet another unhelpful hour of chat support from ea

i swear i have to reach out to ea about issues more than any other business in my life

Message 9 of 12 (5,994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@lunaruna05 

Super late to the party but THIS IS THE SOLUTION, this should be on top of the Google search page.

Thanks for posting this, you are much more helpful by those EA supports.

One of them told me to buy full access for both accounts, another one told me to ask Steam, for an issue with EA's game.

Message 10 of 12 (4,050 Views)