Error code 105 801 90000

by mitc1976

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code 105 801 90000

★★★ Newbie

Can't get on game.  Error code keeps popping up.  What is the solution?

Message 1 of 20 (10,043 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Server Disconnect Issue During The Attic - Turn Up (PC)

Community Manager

Hi @gabiperez96 @rhi_mckinney 

Can we try the following?

Clear Cache: 

1. Open System Settings on the HOME Menu 

2. Then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache. 

3. Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions. 

Data Corruption: 

1. Open the System Settings from the Home menu 

2. Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends 

3. Choose Check for Corrupt Data 

4. Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data 

3) Check for Switch System updates; 

4) Check for a power/sleep Mode issues. 

5) Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)

If you continue running into issues, we may need to reach out to support to check if there are any issues with the EA account being used.

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 13 of 20 (13,065 Views)

All Replies

Can’t connect to EA server it takes two on switch

★★★ Newbie

When I try to play online in it takes two on my switch, I keep getting the same error: Unable to Connect to the EA servers. Please check your internet connection and try again.

result code: 401-6d

I just want to play online, can somebody help me? (I have a Nintendo switch online subscribtion)

Message 2 of 20 (10,053 Views)

result code 105-80190000

★★★ Newbie

So I just purchased and downloaded the game It Takes Two on my Nintendo Switch console but whenever I try to go into online mode, I get an error message saying "Your account settings has changed. Please connect again now. Result Code: 105-80190000".  I tried looking online to see if other people had the same issue but the only people who had the same issue seemed to have it for the friend's pass whereas I have the full game. I'm not sure what I should do.

Message 3 of 20 (9,995 Views)

Re: result code 105-80190000

★★★ Newbie
@AnM_2244 I've been having the same issue since I've bought it last month. I've tried looking for a solution online also and no luck :/
Message 4 of 20 (9,942 Views)

enable to connect to the EA server error code: 102-802c0000

★★ Newbie

unable to connect to the EA servers.

Please check your internet connection, make sure the platform client is online and try again.

Result Code:102-802c0000

Message 5 of 20 (9,849 Views)

it takes two unable to connect to ea server on pc

★★★ Newbie

This has bothered me for a long time. When I enter the game, it will be unresponsive for a while (black screen), and it will take two minutes to see the game menu interface. When I click to play online, it prompts that the ea server cannot be connected, and then I click on the line below, it will always show that it is connecting.
1. I am a Chinese player, so I tried to use the accelerator
2. Tried to synchronize the time zone
3. Tried using eaapp's app repair
4. Restart the computer
5. Reinstall eaapp
6. Reinstall it takes two
None of the above methods can solve it, I'm about to collapse

Message 6 of 20 (9,871 Views)

EA Server Disconnect Issue During The Attic - Turn Up (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

We are suffering from disconnects from EA Server during the Chapter The Attic - Turn Up. We have tried lowering down the graphic settings but the issue still remains. We have also tried turning off antivirus and firewalls (not recommended) and ipconfigs commands. We are almost finished with the game and we hope you could help us. Thank you.

Message 7 of 20 (9,811 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to check if anyone was still seeing an issue connecting online with ITT? If so please let us know the following... 

Platform(Include which Generation):
PSN ID or Xbox GT:
Type of Network being used:
Date/time issue occurred:
Are you getting an error message (if so what is it)?
What are you trying to do when running into an error/ getting stuck?
What was the last action you completed before it happened?
How often does the bug occur?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have:

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 20 (9,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a friend who is attempting to connect to my game online, I have the full game and he has the friend pass. Everytime he accepts the invite and attempts to connect, it keeps giving the error "your account settings have changed." It's on the switch and I'm not sure the answer to some of those questions but I do know we haven't even gotten to play together at all, he's just trying to connect online and it's not allowing him to.

Message 9 of 20 (9,672 Views)

Community Manager
@gabiperez96 Are you both playing on the switch? Do either of you have any kind of restricted account like a child account?

Illium.png

Message 10 of 20 (9,606 Views)