Error: 103-2d0001 Friendmode not working

by trademarc420

Original Post

Re: Game sharing not working

★★★ Newbie

I have an EA account and I know it's linked to my  Xbox account, and it still says error cannot connect to EA server, My girlfriend and I love "It Takes Two" but it's just not letting us play 

Message 21 of 27 (1,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with my wife.  If one of us connects the other can't.  We both have are own ea accounts.  Is it because we are on the same internet?

Message 22 of 27 (1,366 Views)

Re: Error: 103-2d0001 Friendmode not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

We had this error when connecting it takes two to my son's PS4 (different house).   We noticed that both our accounts logged in fine on their own but connecting the second one disconnected the first.

Oddly it turned out that we were both using different PS4 accounts on the same EA account.   Neither of us can understand how that happened.   The online chat was needed at ea to delete one of them, and I then created a new one. It works.

So I might suggest folk with this get EA to kill their game/ PS4/Xbox etc connection and then start the game and create the link again?

It's an odd but very clever game.   It has it's dark side despite the fun gaming.  I just hope it doesn't end as horribly as The Way Out :/

Message 23 of 27 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zeelmaekers How can I change EA account on my wife's xbox? I don't find any ea application on xbox ore where I can change
Message 24 of 27 (1,265 Views)

★ Apprentice

How does one check which EA account is linked with which Xbox Account and/or how does one change it? That is the issue with this error code 103-2d0001. I have tested the game with my main Xbox Account to another Xbox account using Friends pass and it did not work. So I changed the Xbox account on the Friends Pass to another account and had to create an EA account and it worked just fine. So again, how does one check who is connected to which EA account? At EA or Xbox?

Message 25 of 27 (1,161 Views)

Re: Error: 103-2d0001 Friendmode not working

★★ Novice

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open game through EA Desktop and it works! Literary nothing else worked, and I tried everything

Message 26 of 27 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey im also having the same error code we both got ea online profiles seperate playing on ps5 what cab we do that will work

Message 27 of 27 (345 Views)