Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

does global chat make game un fun?

by thatzwatup

Original Post

does global chat make game un fun?

★★ Apprentice
global chat makes the game so un fun,something needs to be done (right away)theres real feelings in global chat,because theres a real person behind all of them,with real feelings.(except bots)do you agree someone needs to fix global chat somehow?thank you.
Message 1 of 13 (582 Views)

Re: does global chat make game un fun?

★★★★★ Guide

Personally I think it has become a hate chat, not helpful at all, fowl mouth, name calling, political garbage spewed, and a few nice comments. I vote to remove it all together I have no use for it at all. 

Message 2 of 13 (561 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I doubt they will never remove it,but they need to find a way to fix it fast.ty.
Message 3 of 13 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree 100% with Darubberdoctor,

GLOBAL CHAT should be removed from the game all together, it is full of child like morons who are so filthy minded and always abusive!

If you ever have the misfortune to stop and read the ridiculous comments entered into the chat room, it is absolutely appalling and utter garbage.

I have requested that GLOBAL CHAT be removed or restricted to pre set sentences, were the users are not allowed to enter their own abusive comments, but only pre-set words or short sentences, set by the game makers!

So if Chillingo don't want to remove it entirely, then at least remove the free text facility, and install pre-set communications only, which is set by the Chillingo or EA or Coolfish, whoever is responsible!

Thanks

P.S ...... and before some idiot replies by simply saying don't read GLOBAL CHAT, if you don't like it's contents!

That's like saying if you hear or see something in life, you don't like, then don't look and listen - Nonsense, its up to the owners of this game to put a stop to the abuse and harassment on Global Chat!!

Message 4 of 13 (517 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi all

I also agree that the Stupid Global Chat should be banned, deleted, removed, expunged, eradicated, cancelled, erased, killed off and and any other word you can think of to get rid of this distasteful, obscene, disgraceful. horrible, abusive, harassing chat room.

GET RID OF IT NOW, NOT LATER, NOW!!

EA people take note, we the decent players don't won't GLOBAL CHAT..

Only the immature fools use GLOBAL CHAT, if they want to abuse each other, let them FB to communicate their filth.

WE DON'T WANT IT

Sign our petition here .....................................

Message 5 of 13 (490 Views)

★★ Guide

I agree with Robot

Message 6 of 13 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Since this OP you will note that the censership has gone viral you can't hardly type a nice sentence let alone a bad one. 

So I think they are at least trying to clean it up.   Even your legion chat is so difficult to type a nice sentence or few words can't even type good Game  now.

still the ..,  ,,,   ,, will override the censershiped words   May be they should censor the ......   and ,,,,,,  that would stop the get around.

still unless it's cleaned up I say shut it down

Message 7 of 13 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

CLOSE GLOBAL CHAT DOWN - SIMPLE!

Even though as Darubberdoctor indicates, EA are making a tiny effort to censor the nasty words these idiots use in the Global Chat!

Unfortunately with the censorship the Global Chat bulllies use their child like mentality and find away around the censorship, as they edit and amend their swear words, by placing spacies with the censored words, so they appear in the live chat.

They use abbreviations, back to front spelling all sorts of ways, so they can swear and be offensive to other players - Cyber Bullying 

No censorship that EA applies will prevent these morons from being offensive in Global Chat!

Unless this Global Chat is closed down, it will just get worse and like in all chat rooms throughout the internet, someone may just take it to heart, and unfortunately there maybe sad consequences!

EA / Chillingo / Coolfish you are responsible and will face the consequences if something serious happens, and you have failed to act upon the advice you are receiving from the sensible players of this game we call IRON FORCE!!!!

CLOSE IT DOWN - CLOSE IT DOWN - CLOSE IT DOWN !!!!

Message 8 of 13 (468 Views)

★★ Apprentice
hi,I contacted chillingo about global chat bulling their response"just simply ignore it",that response was via email.ty.
Message 9 of 13 (455 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Thatzwatup

For Chillingo to say just ignore it, is an absolute disgrace, what a cop out!!

I really don't understand their stupid mentality to why they think Global Chat is important to the game!

As we have all said, the only people that take part in Global Chat, are the psychopaths and perverts who play this game!

From my experience half of the Global Chat crowd, hardly ever seem to actually play the game, but just log into the game, to spread abuse in the chat room.

Every time you have a peak at the Global Chat, it is the same morons sprouting filth all the time!

So if they are not playing the game, they are hardly likely to ever make any purchases, so why do EA / Chillingo feel the need to have it at all.

STUPID DECISIONS ADHERED TO BY STUPID DECISION MAKERS!!!

Message 10 of 13 (451 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help