Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

daily bonus

by 62tanker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

daily bonus

★★ Newbie
My daily bonus resets to day1 after day 27. Im not getting the last 3, sometimes 4 bonuses.
Message 1 of 11 (925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: daily bonus

★★★ Guide

Are you getting your bonus everyday? If you miss a day it will reset before you get all 30 bonuses.

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (940 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 2 of 11 (900 Views)

★★★ Guide

Are you getting your bonus everyday? If you miss a day it will reset before you get all 30 bonuses.

Message 3 of 11 (941 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This just happened to me. I collected day 27 bonus yesterday, and today I'm reset to "Day 1". No mystery prize for day 28, no 20K funds for day 29, and no 8 diamonds for day 30.
Message 4 of 11 (846 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ManicJester97 wrote:
This just happened to me. I collected day 27 bonus yesterday, and today I'm reset to "Day 1". No mystery prize for day 28, no 20K funds for day 29, and no 8 diamonds for day 30.

Had you collected the bonus every day? If you didn't collect three days that will happen. If you collected every day without fail then you should submit a trouble ticket.

Message 5 of 11 (838 Views)

EA Community Manager

Just to add to @61stMed's answer, missing days is the only way this could happen.

This is because the daily bonus resets every 30 days, not if you miss a day. 

Message 6 of 11 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@62tanker wrote:
My daily bonus resets to day1 after day 27. Im not getting the last 3, sometimes 4 bonuses.

I have a question Dave which you surly can answer.  Is it true you can possibly get a T6 in a Mistry Box on the daily sign in on the third day of each week?

Message 7 of 11 (815 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Happen to me too. I collected day 29 bonus yesterday, and today I'm reset to "Day 1". No 8 diamonds for day 30. I collected my daily bonus every day without fail!

Even now the daily bonus show left 28 day to reset again. That mean this month I will not get 30 day bonus also......8 diamond!!!
How to submit a trouble ticket?
Message 8 of 11 (713 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It doesn't offer me daily bonus but does my friends
Message 9 of 11 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@61stMed wrote:

Also Feb was only 28 day so it may have screwwed up the cycle.

Message 10 of 11 (556 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help