Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

a question to EA! How many maintenance can you actually do in 24 hours?

by MekiXXs-RTE

Original Post

a question to EA! How many maintenance can you actually do in 24 hours?

★★★ Apprentice

That a Bad joke from EA... its Weekend and ES Sabotage this Game for Iron Force 2... EA Never  Player will Iron Force 2!!! 

Message 1 of 11 (598 Views)

Re: a question to EA! How many maintenance can you actually do in 24 hours?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Must be a lot of them been constantly in maintenance two days now on for about 2 hours then off to maintenance again. And it hasn’t fixed anything I noticed.

Message 2 of 11 (567 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can’t even fix the IF server. Still want to create IF 2!Super greedy
Message 3 of 11 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Is it really “Server Maintenance” or just overloaded servers that crash because they cannot handle the volume of the weekend warriors ?

- I have not noticed any changes in the game play other than the pumpkin hunt is done ! Am I missing something ?

- None of the “issues” with the game have been corrected as far as I can tell .... AutoBots still plague the game, x2 Cash for SQUAD Battles is lost when the opposition quits. Bots do NOT replace opponents that quit so your entire team of 4 Players are left to “share” ONLY 1 or 2 bots (sometimes NONE) for the entire match so there is very little game Cash to be made for those still upgrading tanks. On top of that the BattleField Cash has been reduced per Tier of Tank killed .... making it even harder to build up enough cash for upgrades. We are being chocked out of the game.

Please fix A.S.A.P.

Message 4 of 11 (519 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@theDUDEsns May be their main intention is to divert all of our attention on the Iron Force 2 by constantly keeping these maintenance in Iron Force 1. If that is their moto then they can forget about the future of the Iron Force (Both 1 & 2). May be Coolfish team isn't really that much cool in maintaining the original Ironforce that's why they came up with iron force 2. I will never invest a penny in Iron force 2. There are plenty of new games in the market which offers great visual experience and fun at a reasonable price.

Message 5 of 11 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Guess we didn’t have enough server maintenance over the weekend they feel we need some more today.
Message 6 of 11 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The saddest thing of all is that chillingo swindles his players constantly and tries to cheat them game by game you only save yourself from the deception if you spend an average of 150 dollars a month.
For a strange reason, the lag of the game benefits the more they spend and the players from Eastern Europe and so on.
what of the classification of the league of legions borders the grotesque, the quality of the programmers of the game is portrayed...

After almost 5 years and € 1000 spent I feel cheated and cheated by Chillingo EA and Coolfish... I do not know which of the three is more useless at the time of doing the work

Dave is just another piece in this global deception ... I do not envy his work at all

Message 7 of 11 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Really again more maintenance on November 6. They just trying to get everyone to quit? This is getting ridiculous.
Message 8 of 11 (391 Views)

★★★★ Novice
need help and want to talk to someone
Message 9 of 11 (223 Views)

★★★★ Novice
can't get on a table in dominoes
Message 10 of 11 (222 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help