You've already logged in?

by bluelamp7777

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi all

One of my Legion team mates can't access his Ironforce app, when he clicks on the App, all he gets is:

When you view his tank in the legion league it is showing his tank engaged in battle, even though he can't access the app to play the game!

He has written to EA help desk, but doesn't know how long they will,take to look into this technical error!

Any one got a quick fix solution for this problem?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (439 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: You've already logged in?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi

When this happened to me, I just deleted the app from my iPad, and re downloaded it from the Apple iCloud.

It took some time, afterwards but either that, or something else cleared the way, for me to get back into the game!

Four many hours my tank was shown as being in battle, even though I couldn't play the game, I got the error message You're already logged in for about 6 hours them by magic, the error message disappeared and I could then play again.

I think if it happens again, I will delete the app forever, its plain stupid the way this game app acts up, Error after Error after Error !!!

This is a definite fault inside the app, if the Chillingo / EA / Coolfish App, allows these child like errors to continue, they will all go down the drain, just like this annoying app!

And there are many many many faults and error cliches within the app configuration.

But do they care, not one itota, customer service Nil, and help from the EA helpdesk, I wouldn't either bother, if they don't care why should you?

Have a good day, if you can, this game app is driving everyone who participates crazy   😜 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (552 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi

When this happened to me, I just deleted the app from my iPad, and re downloaded it from the Apple iCloud.

It took some time, afterwards but either that, or something else cleared the way, for me to get back into the game!

Four many hours my tank was shown as being in battle, even though I couldn't play the game, I got the error message You're already logged in for about 6 hours them by magic, the error message disappeared and I could then play again.

I think if it happens again, I will delete the app forever, its plain stupid the way this game app acts up, Error after Error after Error !!!

This is a definite fault inside the app, if the Chillingo / EA / Coolfish App, allows these child like errors to continue, they will all go down the drain, just like this annoying app!

And there are many many many faults and error cliches within the app configuration.

But do they care, not one itota, customer service Nil, and help from the EA helpdesk, I wouldn't either bother, if they don't care why should you?

Have a good day, if you can, this game app is driving everyone who participates crazy   😜 

Message 2 of 3 (553 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks Robot, for the input !

My team mate already tried that several times, but it took him about 12 hours of inaction with the game, before it cleared itself.

So as you say, he doesn't know what cured the bug, was it the deleting of the IF app that did it, we just don't know?

At one stage the IF app wouldn't load back onto his iPad, it kept saying unable to reload the app, and he thought he had lost the game for good!

But thankfully the iCloud had saved his IF data, so he was back to square one.

He did however waste a load of gems, as he had used 80 plus gems to purchase the 75% - 2 day attack paint, and he couldn't use his tank because of the error message blocking him, so wasted his gems . He is not too happy with EA games !

Definitely an problem error with the app?

I will accept you reply as the solution as no other person bothered to reply with any help etc

Thanks 

Message 3 of 3 (398 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help