Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Would the support keep their promise?

by gogirl2019

Original Post

Would the support keep their promise?

★★★★ Novice

Dear EA:

I have played the iron force game for over a year.  Now I am in legion LIONS and my game name is gogirl.

Recently, there are "Empeir War"  activities. In  last season, which is seasion16,  it required to satisfy "the legion is ranking on top of eight , and legion member can get over 100 points ", rhen you can get a empeir war tropy. 

However, my legion LEIONS has fought to be ranking top seven, and I myself has gained over 100 points, there was no EW tropy for me. 

Because before season16,  legion members who can get over 200 points can get the tropy, maybe this season they forget what they have promised. over 100 points can do other than 200 points

I think the support of this game should correct this error and give the tropy to us, thank u very much

Message 1 of 4 (337 Views)

Re: Would the support keep their promise?

★★★★ Novice
The problem has been sovled, thanks a lot to the support of this game, thank u very much !
Message 2 of 4 (262 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @gogirl2019,

Sorry for the delay in the fix, there was a display issue in game as you should need 200 Victory Points to qualify for the Empire Wars Cup, however any player that achieved 100 Victory Points in the last season of Empire Wars should now have received the Cup.

Cheers

Dave

Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_DaveRF10 

Yes, I have received the missing trophy.  It is a good game and u a a man of his honour.  Thank u

Message 4 of 4 (206 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help