Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why?

by farmwagon

Original Post

Why?

★★★★ Apprentice

Why does my T4 have to battle T6 but it never gets to battle T2? 4+2 =6 and Iron Force is okay with that but 4-2=2 but iron force never lets that happen!  I think the T6 s are getting special treatment.

Message 1 of 2 (401 Views)

Re: Why?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Generally matches are based on your rank and your tanks cbs. Next is the mode game your playing. The last thing is who are you team members your battling with. So, if your at T4 col, and join a game your best mode is FFA, or F n K. Any other mode your matched up with those you battle with cbs overall not just yours. So if your a Col in a Vulp and join your team with them being 1 or 2 star or higher, your going to get massacred and draw high ranks and those T6.  Just the way the game works, to make you get a bigger tank.  

@farmwagon wrote:

Why does my T4 have to battle T6 but it never gets to battle T2? 4+2 =6 and Iron Force is okay with that but 4-2=2 but iron force never lets that happen!  I think the T6 s are getting special treatment.

Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help