Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What to do to get a better tank?

by DjFinesse88

Original Post

What to do to get a better tank?

★★★★ Novice

I have a S.Pavo almost maxed. What options do I have to get into a better tank? I know i can buy a Sagitta with diamonds but that tank will get destroyed with all the stronger tanks out there. Just looking for some advise. Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (213 Views)

Re: What to do to get a better tank?

★★★★★ Novice

LOL...I have the same problem.  I quit the game the day shards came out...and 3 months ago came back.  I quickly realized that shards are the only way to get the top tanks (excluding trophy tanks..because Pavo can't win trophy tanks on it's own.)

1.)  Get your legion and 10 friends to run SPAVO 20 hours a day to earn SERP.

2.)  Pull out your credit card to buy shards for about $1500 for a top tank.

3.)  Buy tank on after market for about $400-$600 for max Cepheus.

4.)  Find two-3 maxed Top tanks to help you win a trophy tank with Champions Tournament.

5.)  Earn the daily tickets, and tickets with Empire Wars to save up for top tank.  This will take a year or more at least.  By the time you win an Auriga...it will be so outdated.

As the other guy said...play another game...because the free route to build tanks is almost totally gone with the game.

Sorry.

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

Re: What to do to get a better tank?

★★★★ Novice

Thanks guys. It's becoming more clear to me now. Wow smh.

Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help