Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What's going on?

by aznj82

Original Post

What's going on?

★★★★★ Novice

With Iron Force 2 in beta it looks like the original version has been forgotten about. On iOS everytime  there is an event or ‘free fuel’ hour it is impossible to access the game without issues. When you do get on the game is so rigged. All you get is Chinese players because others are LOCKED out. Are you going to sort this out or let it continue?

Message 1 of 5 (354 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
What is Iron Force 2 beta? First time I hear about it.
Message 2 of 5 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s a completely new game. Look at other posts in this forum

Message 3 of 5 (339 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @Haysi70 @aznj82,

CoolFish are looking into this and will hopefully have a fix for the problem soon, as an apology for today's disruption you should of received 40 Arms Tokens, please let me know if you haven't.

Cheers

Dave

Message 4 of 5 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_DaveRF10 wrote:
Hi @Haysi70 @aznj82,

CoolFish are looking into this and will hopefully have a fix for the problem soon, as an apology for today's disruption you should of received 40 Arms Tokens, please let me know if you haven't.

Cheers
Dave

we do not want ridiculous 50 gun marks for server maintenance. we want our times to be credited for patterns. when do you finally get that?
Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help